Haunting: The Escape

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by KI-Germanicus-KI, Sep 13, 2013.

1. So is it just me, or am I the only one that sees x3 haunts like this?

[​IMG]

I have a better one that I edited but photobucket is down. :/ either way, cheers.

2. I've done several Haunts

3. @Knight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. How come some players got free seals

5. So....when will we see a fod x3....or nq x3....new sword/offhand drop? Devs plz consider a new series for those that pay2play....eliminate the drops...make clans farm/locks clans because of the 3xgold.....most clans that are already locked shouldn't be able to let ppl leave either....just a thought

6. No support on the not letting people leave. I agree to leave and be farmed, but not locking the roster to where they can't leave.

7. As in the picture u had

8. Have done haunting over 20 times no seal drop wb over 100 times no drop really geez

9. I wish people would stop complaining about this damn eb! Jesus Christ, it's called a RARE DROP for a reason!

Don't like it, go hit the damn battle list for a change!

10. My dear admin,
    We wish to see seal of demands drop from The Escape EB. In addition, drop rate is very low at haunting please improve drops of seals from haunting reasonable!
    Kind regards
    Loyalist of KAW

11. Leave it all alone devs. You have done a great job with this release.

Ignore the "nothing is good enough" users.
    Seal drops/perfect
    Seal price/costly but correct

Op- nice guide

12. Fractals, I agree with you.

Also, for those that complain, do the higher end ebs for that drop.
    X3 haunts are too much for the devs to just give it away. I like the system as is. Now go kill the dragon first if you want the boogie man to pay you x3.

13. I would like to see the seals for Escape packaged and sold via the oracle. However if the point had been to encourage the sale of nobility points... This was an amazing success. Thanks for creating a 'holy grail' eb

14. For those of you trying to contact the devs through my thread it won't work as they don't read it. Keep your complaints about seal drops to yourself. Nobody wants to hear them.

If there's a genuine problem that I need to know about (so that I can change the information on this thread) then post here otherwise don't bother complaining about the drop rate of seals on this thread.

15. Defense is spelled with an "s"

16. Depends if you're brit or american mate.

17. Btw haunt escape also drops seal i just saw it