Haunting: The Escape

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by KI-Germanicus-KI, Sep 13, 2013.

1. I believe that list refers to either the section or the forum as a whole, not the thread.

Why is this stickied? The epic battle is just like The Haunting but with an item at the start. The only thing I see that is somewhat sticky worthy is the little FAQ section about the seal of the damned, but there isn't much to the item anyways.

Here's all you need to know about it:
    1. It costs nobs(59).
    2. Although it's located in the defense section of the pots, it won't be used when defending an attack.
    3. If you used it during the war, it should have been handled by now, but email support if it hasn't.

2. I swear this man and his ass kissing the devs annoys the **** outta me. The devs made a thread on it, why did you need to too?

3. Lol ass kissing the devs that's a new one 

4. @Res I don't decide what's stickied and what isn't. That is upto the almighty devs god praise their precious and pure souls.

/end sarcasm.

5. Yeah but those emails asking to have them stickied sure help

6. Mind improving on that feedback? 

7. Tell me how it sucks, unless of course, you simply have no reason and are flaming for no apparent reason?

8. :| It most likely wouldn't have been stickied if you didn't contact support. So while you don't decide what gets stickied, you were the one that requested it.

Anyways, congratulations on your sticky.

9. Hahaha

If you contact support asking for your own thread to be stickied, that would pretty much eliminate any chance you had.

It's stickied because:

• It eliminates the need to explain to noobs how to figure things out themselves.

• It eliminates the headache of hundreds of emails to support.

Sorry, trolls and flamers. It's helpful. Your arguments look like butt hurt.

10. Everyone knows what this getting stickied means. Haunting: The Escape is going to stay for a while.

11. Willy, you're wrong on this one. You can ask for support to view your thread if you view it as sticky worthy.

12. Nice. Is that Kaw_admin post but edited a lil bit?

13. Nice thread 

14. Just like requests for moderator or VK, you can't expect self recommendations to sticky your own thread to get pushed through.

Maybe it might make them look at it, but it DEFINITELY has nothing to do with it getting stickied.

Mods can sticky something as well. Perhaps it appealed to a moderator that answered too many questions on the new EB.

But, unfortunately, I am never wrong. So you will need to adjust your way of thinking.

15. Sorry Willy, you're wrong.

VK and stickies are two way different things, and because they are, they will be treated as such. Support DOES sticky threads, I know because I have done it before, with 3 separate threads. I have also seen another player do it.

Sorry Willy, you're wrong. I'm not sure where you got this info from, or perhaps it was from prior experience. If it was, then I guess it didn't pass their sticky requirement test. Better luck next time, I guess.

16. Does crap like this really need to be stickied? Another pointless unneeded guide.

17. Can we smack around and farm the op until this becomes unstickied? 

18. I like this man. We should follow him.

19. I didn't say "support doesn't sticky threads."

I also understand the difference between VK, moderator, and a thread getting stickied....

My point is that emailing support trying to get your own thread stickied is as redundant as trying to email them about being a mod or a VK.

It doesn't effect your chances at all. So, nice try. Emailing ATA to sticky your thread is pointless...if your thread sucks and doesn't help anyone.

This thread is helpful and it is well made. Whining and being sarcastically negative because someone made a good thread is silly.

Don't be afraid to say nice things, bro.