Hard eb stategy for low stats?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by chip793, Nov 26, 2012.

1. King-Ralph is his name, please see to it that he never buys another elixir of rage and be careful about his friends. They did not wrong me but he did... I cannot forgive such insolence, espescially from a self proclaimed "King".

2. Get at least 400k spy cs and ull be able to hit haunts for good gold :D

3. If I skim on a 1-2hr haunt, I can usually make at least 5.5b :D

4. Haha yeah, I know that but the point in this thread is to make my suffering public, I was considering deleting KaW yesterday...

5. Farm them bk with back up

6. I got your back kid :3

7. Op, i don't what the clan owner meant by being selfish... how much gold you get its YOUR problem, no one else. If he ment to say that by skimming your contribution its not as substantial as in a full unload, then its just dumb. If you skimm you hit 24x/h, same as if you unload and then wait for regen.

8. Chip. Get a new clan and better friends. It's not selfish.

9. I miss my clan, they were all good to me and I callously left them to pursue my own self loathing. I would give my right arm to turn back the clock but I can't. The die is cast and I have my part to play before this situation can dissolve...

10. I used 11 XTALS on this one guys eb (left and rejoined) and didn't stay._.

11. That's one hell of a price real, respect!

12. Whats skimming again?

13. Skimming is:

Attacking 2x
    Assassinating 3x
    Stealing with a specific pattern
    Scouting around 4-7x (I forgot)

So that the end result is, you only use a "5 minute Regen" worth of troops and spies. You do this while you're at max troops, so plunder is the maximum, and bonus for attacks and other actions is at max too.

14. For scouting it is 4x

15. Thanks Cloud.

Long time since I have ever scout bombed someone…

I think I've only done that around 5 times :| It then became boring and I went for assassinations 

16. Skimming also earns you more end reward, as your attack strengths are higher (tried and tested, even assassinations will pay significantly higher at 100% compared to last assassination)

But not only that, it allows you to have the same number of hits per hour, and an unload whenever you feel like it.
    You can actually be more effective in the battle because you can skim to the last 5 mins then have a full unload.
    Granted you have to wait a full hour to fill, but that will be the next EB's problem :D:

17. @blerghy I don't remember who, but someone has tested on haunting assassinating once at full spies and once at near empty spies. The bonus earned from full spies was 26m whereas the bonus from empty spies was, like, 6m or something.

18. Oh, thanks! I didn't know assassins gave more when skimmed too! I don't like buying bars every time I win an eb just because he was too stubborn to listen to me... Do all old people think like this? I don't beleive that age equals wisdom, especially after their childish actions...

19. Yes cloud, I've tested myself also, with my spies I get 100% assassination reward at 5million, assassination at 1.8% gets a reward of 130k.