Harambe

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iSpencer, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Who cares is just an animal

2. Title says Harambe, ata banner has nothing to do with that, instead he wants to be a troll about it. Also since OP post few people have talked about that post. So really they haven't been staying on topic

3. ;) glad you think im a meme

4. OP can mean both Original Post(thread) or Original Poster. Significant difference and in the way I was saying, I was referencing the original post.

5. Glad you think my post is a meme ;)

6. I think your post is the illuminati child of DK and Harambe

7. Or is it?

8. Support

9. I hate you harambe. You beat children. Make people shoot you wild beast. No good. You no no good.

10. :(

11. Funniest thing is none of you didn't give a crap about him until he died hell
    you probably didn't even know he even existed yet here you are worshipping him like a god

12. Let the gorilla go he's gone. Move on ppl gosh

13. The truth hurts me, Eagle. No support.

/eagle'd

14. I thought op is the owner of the post :(

15. Serious question. Like for real. Is Harambe the biggest internet meme ever? Because I feel like there has never been a bigger meme than this.

16. Cats

17. He definitely feels like the biggest meme. Not the funniest, but the biggest

18. ATA will surely ban harambre references soon...

"Over the Labor Day weekend, Resident Assistants at the University of Massachusetts purportedly released an announcement stating that “crude” references to the deceased gorilla Harambe will be considered racist attacks against African Americans.

In the statement, which was leaked to Twitter Monday, Resident Assistants calling themselves Ryan and Colleen inform students that “any negative remarks regarding ‘Harambe’ will be seen as a direct attack to our campus’s African-American community,” and warn them to “be careful of what gets written on your whiteboards, as well as what you write on them.”

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8095

19. I'm african american and spanish. I am not offended by this and only ones who would be offended are animal rights protesters.