Happy New Years from KaW

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Merry Easter!

2. So close yet so far...

3. Kaw_community,
    I already used up my speakers for this event, and I got 3rd player who say happy new years first time. 2Nd player who says happy new year for 2nd times. Now, with 0speaker.... any other new year promotion besides this?.......

4. Troll of the year, post Happy New Years 3x and get everyone silenced(@kc). :lol:

5. let the wc lurking competition begin :D

6. I think I won once but no message yet so keep trying? But it says I can only win once...hmmm confusing as always but thanks for the little game

7. I'm a member of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, we do not believe in, support, or practice "New Years Eve" or "New Years Day". Thanks for the discrimination devs. :(

8. Just to clarify, winners should receive a message/notification in game if they've won, as well as their 2 Health Crystals. We've had 8 winners so far, and more to come!

9. He's been enjoying New Years with quite a number of moderately alcoholic beverages... please excuse him.

Actual footage of Fando dancing earlier:

[​IMG]

10. He's been enjoying New Years with quite a number of moderately alcoholic beverages... please excuse him.

Actual footage of Fando dancing earlier:

[​IMG]

11. ^ should probably post in a normal font.

devs are on pc, and such probably saw a bunch of squares as opposed to the aforementioned message.

12. I got 2nd wow

13. What you see on your phone, is not the actual placement of your text.

Your phone immediately posts what you type...so it appears to be first.

The information actually takes a second to reach ATA servers, and post..so to them you may not have been first.

14. I really don't care about 2 xtals, as I was posting that pic I was like wow I'm being a butt hurt newb...glad you guys actually had reasons though instead of calling me out like you could have  oh well, next time haha

15. [​IMG]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

16. Kaw_community, I won the competition but still no sign of xtals yet. It has been 3hrs now. Plz look into it

17. As WillyTheDeuce mentioned:

This is why in our original post it mentions that the winners will be based on what is received on our end. Thank you for participating though, and we hope you had a Happy New Years ^^

18. Does that mean Kaw_admin that The 2nd post from our end is more likely to win?

19. @ kaw community lol what u want us to post just before than u post :p it would have been much better if i dnt wasted time over this... its a joke.. Grr !