Happy New Years from KaW

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Happy New Years from Kingdoms at War

From now until 12am PST on January 1st, 2014 kaw will be randomly popping into the game to wish players a Happy New Year through world chat. When you see the message be the first to reply in world chat with Happy New Years to win 2 Health Crystals!

Be sure to keep an eye on the chat and have those fingers ready, as there's no telling when they might pop on by.

Details:
    - You may only win this event once, so that others can have a chance as well.
    - Crystals will be given out within an hour and you may need to restart your app to see them update.
    - The winners are determined by the first response received on our end

2. Oh dear lord help us all -.-

3. It's gonna be a bloodbath in WC, now.

4. It's on :)

5. I hope not Alycone.

KCo said, the first person to reply in WC in response to kaw's post. Therefore, clan spam and random WC messages don't count. Only valid responses count. Lol

6. Hecticness will ensue

7. Happy New Year to you apes as well!!

Looking forward to another year of madness and unhealthy addiction to your wonderful app.

8. kaw. Have u thought about givin winner 500 moth aswell? that would be dope brah for real

9. Cmon now. Give erbady some moths or something. I cant just lurk wc. I do have a real life ya know. Lol. When are banners gonna show? Just curious still loving kaw

10. What happened to kaw_admin

11. There needs to be more variety, it seems like instead of being the bridge between admin, kaw_community had become the new kaw_admin

12. THIS IS BIAS TO PEOPLE WITHOUT SPEAKERS

13. Where is KaW!??

14. Been on twice, both times my app crashed :(

15. I give up mcdonalds wifi sucks :/

16. it's hilarious when KaW posts.....it isn't possible to read there are so many posts

17. so wot about different time zones another fail :) happy new year

18. I assume its a coincidence that I have six less xstals than I did when I started my leave of absence?

19. Ooo, I know, in between giving out those xstals, why don't you guys set TFC or another Jorathe eb to drop moths at the same rate (moths per hit ratio) as NML? That would be a great way to fill up any free time you had....just sayin....