Happy Holidays from the Devs

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Devs please switch off nml. I know your doing something big n little guys can hit but to be honest that dont seem fair to me. I feel like i shouldnt have to crap gold to get moths. Also i feel like the players that started a month ago shouldnt get as good weapons and drops as players like me who have playing for 1.5 yrs and more

2. Thank you very much :) I know some people think ATA doesn't do enough, but I really appreciate that the people at ATA take the time to do a promo to give out free items, and then still give out free xtals. Thanks again and Happy Holidays ATA

3. The happy holidays was ment to take awa xstals instead of give lol nice devs gredy

4. wot the hell u on about ?

5. Thank you :))

6. Oh cool kaw_admin quoted me on page 3... Should this be the best moment of my life :eek:

7. The crystals where good but what were the 2 nob points for. So we can stare at them

8. Hi devs idk if you know that on this holiday many other games gifted and you boring the **** out of us with Nml sure I want moths but does it have to be same eb the entire event this is bull I guarantee some get xbox1 game and never return to kaw to do b2b Nml

9. Love this game an enjoy all the new things you guys come up with an freebys are always welcome

10. Whats happened to the moth drop? Have you decreased payout. I am doing b2b hte and hitting same each eb yet drop varies between 50 and 160. Please look into devs as i am paying good money for these seals.

11. Stev i was talking about them taking xstal

12. lol well they didnt take any off me they gave wich woz nice :)

13. Thx devs for the nobs and xtals much appreciated. But honestly 2 nobs not much point to that amount really!!. Perhaps you might give it serious thought when wanting to hand out free stuff. A free seal would be nice or a horn.

14. I never did get any xstals. Even deleted and reinstalled the game.

15. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to the devs! Thanks guys, have a good one.

16. What we getting for crimbo Devs?