Happy Chocolate Day!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Choccy, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Hello, and welcome to this thread!

Today, the 7th of July, is the International Chocolate Day! Celebrate the day by consuming as much chocolate as you want, with your friends, family and loved ones. If you're looking for an excuse to eat chocolate, this is the day.

I'll also be celebrating the day with 23 interesting facts about chocolate that you hopefully didn't know.

There will be a small competition; one of the facts below is not true, and it'll be your job to find out which of them it is. You'll also need to state what is wrong. Edited posts do not count. The winner of the competition will receive three free Health Crystals (sponsored by the developers)! :)

The competition is now over, and the winner was

Paradox

Congratulations! :D

At the end of the thread, I just want to wish all of you a very

Sincerly,
    chocolate23

2. Where can I buy #22

3. Happy chocolate day to you too!!! I hope no one eats you or we would all be at a loss!! 

4. Sooo... Chocolate is like some kind of drug right? Like.. Powder?

5. Yeah, but we don't mess with that Hersheys or Swiss Miss trash. It's all about that 100% REAL cocoa. That grade A++ stuff, straight outta Cote d'Ivoire.

6. I thought February 14th was chocolate day

7. Who declares these days lol?

8. Love chocolate, to bad I can't have it being a dog and all.... But

The wrong one is #7 I believe! :) as far as I can tell only one I couldn't find. *moonface*

9. Chocolate for the W .

10. #10. All true but acute kidney failure.

11. I believe 9 to be wrong. I do know that roaches are found in chocolate. I am not contesting that at all. I am contesting the volume of roaches found in every bar is not that much....

12. And who out there doesn't want to try this now??

13. Every day is chocolate day.

14. The quality of this thread is amazeballs.

15. No correct guesses so far! Keep guessing guys! :)

16. It's the correct number, but the answer is not entirely correct! :p

17. Wow nice thread choc :)

18. Thank you! :)