HANSELS RULE KAW

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by WR3CKT, Jul 2, 2017.

1. This is hilarious. .....devs just trolled all these crybabies

2. I support Chooch the big Eb Fairy

3. My buddy ALPHA__PsG_DoG__ALPHA pointed out that I was a ding dong for posting a Zoolander gif. While I stand by Zoolander for its contribution to modern cinema, I apologize if that came off as insensitive. We really do pay close attention to build balance and the perception of build balance. A couple of important things to note though:

1. We will never reach a consensus on build balance, and that's healthy. The fact there are arguments in this thread for and against different builds is good thing.

2. We watch the meta closely and I think many of you would be surprised at how equal the distribution of each build is. There is no reason to be concerned that "everyone will soon be a Hansel." One thing that could mean is that the advantages of a Hansel build are not actually powerful enough to influence build decisions one way or the other.

3. While build distribution is a useful metric, there are other factors that could influence build decisions like switching costs (e.g. I'm too deep into an Attack Build to change it now) and preference (e.g. I like playing Attack build). Because of that we still take your feedback and other data into consideration when balancing buildings. If you are not a Hansel but think that the build is OP, I'd be curious to know why you aren't moving your own build in that direction.

<3 Bruce

4. Support

Increase spy defensive towers stats

5. Thank you Bruce ... these are the kind of responses your community/ customers are looking for .. thoughtful and direct . I do Appreciate you taking time to look into these matters ... keep up the good work.

P.s zoolander is awesome

6. Tanks fail to realise the damage that failed scouts do in wars .....hansels ain't all its cracked up to be ....we are easily dealt with in war if kept below 60%-70% and we get terrible mith payout and are easily farmed via atts in osw and war if we don't go ps.

If your crying about a plunder penalty for towers then don't build towers and if your gonna reply with "but I need towers for war" then get over it.....you can't have your cake and eat it.

7. Bruce its nothing against Hansels most of us post for but factoring in plunder is one aspect EE towered builds question.

We fully understand hansels make more eb plunder which helps growth more. Fine

Yes they r targets in PvP ifbthey enter.

In EE is where it unravels more.
    Their spies can do great things assassinating but hansels leak in return without the towers or bfa they need.

Take Wythen for example with 1b SDT.
    Needed for defending against Hansels since his huge attack pays so much. That goes for OSW PVP and EE. Now he sacrifices buildings towers for that reason. Hansels sacrifices r inadequate comparably.

8. Lat war i was in was 9 vs 9 against Caffeine.
    Sure Caff is a beast and thats fine.
    I war to war and someone wins and someone loses. No probs with that.
    We had the spy power and it was not close and they won easily.
    So what do tanks not understand about scout bombs?

FYI i have hansel alts.

9. Dun be like that frozsky, us hansels too op

10. If ppl build hansels solely for eb's only and growth nobody should have issues with that.
    Its other game play where it becomes an issue. Its not crying at all its merely questioning why it is so.

Now to debunk this socalled hansels r meat in PvP if they bother to enter.
    Dump troops on EB and go dtw and steal for PvP. Easy.

Tanks go dtw spies on eb and attack in PvP but have to bank gold. Mechs r an issue here. Build a ton of SDT towers fine. Lose out on plunder from less attack to do so. Hansels can keep gold out and not bank in BFA or SB.

Looking at OSW hansels i respect them. They at least get ADT so ops don't get an easy time of it.
    It may not be huge amounts but it keeps other hansels honest.

11. Ty parsfan .. happy kawing to you too :)

12. Hmm top 3 ally lb are what now? They past everyone that fast huh? How can that be???
    Pay attention Devs. How many hansels are bc and buying up all the allies now? ... ok and how many att builds are BC? .... interesting how you don't see that.... I GIVE UP!!!

13. Oh wait they spend more real money than other att builds? Oh no that's not the case they just get their money's worth and att builds don't no big deal...

14. I agree to a point that a attack building on the same land of the same level should pay the same as the same level spy building. But gold for towers? Lol that's crazy talk. You built them knowing that they don't give plunder if they drop your plunder I don't think that's right that should be changed. They should not in anyway give plunder that's just silly. I've been told I need more towers by a number of people no thank you that's my choice and your choice is what I consider to have to many towers.

15. At least its fun warring as attk build than being leaky hansel

16. -grizzly- do you War? How can an att build survive in war with no towers? This IS KINGDOMS AT WAR you know, not KINGDOMS AT EVENTS or KINGDOMS AT EBS. Why should an att build spend more real money than a hansel to achieve the same goal? And the answer should not be " go hansel then" not all of us want to be hansels. The thread is based on the fact that att builds make less because of having to sacrifice lands for towers. And possible solutions to fix this.

17. Sparring convo with a rock

Deleted for that reason