Hansel in EE: viable ?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by XlIlX-Maniackis-XlIlX, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Val - like I said u can hit attk builds when coming up

I went like 12/14 on a xtal on some dude called eagles last war (had 8m def and I think a bit of adt)

2. I am a hansel in EE. As long as you are fast enough, and have good bfe/bfa, you are fine

3. I'm typically in a war where I'm among the smallest. Rest are towered atk builds. Hard to find any targets to win on from pin. Typically not allowed to xtal. So kos are few and far between. And not all war types allow waving DJ. Just saying.

4. Wcing many Indy wars , I personally would be happy to see a ps than a hansel on my team. But still a pro is far better than a noob in respect of the build 1 has.

5. DJ you are a PS unless you add attack buildings for wars. It's very possible to go into a war as a Hansel and have absolutely no one to attack. I have been there. My best bet is to build up more adt.

6. Hansels need adt, and a player who knows there fight mechs to be effective. The lost spy attack to adt becomes a issue, however, as u need a massive amount. If they release spy upgrades for hl soon, it could benefit hansels signifigantly. Till then, I'd stick with warring as ps and spam feedback for spy equality.

7. Hansel Build is not Dead, just under appreciated.
    I enjoy warring and have no problems, from S# to ASW.


    Fight The Power!

8. For me, when I do indis I get put in the LB bracket, the problem with trying to go in witb one atk building is the whole other roster is all big atk builds or ps, there are no crappy atk builds for me to plunder on, if you can't plunder theres no point, so I can only leak or fail dump on someone, in the meantime my spies will be sb'd. Even if you have the bfa its still not worth it, look at woolooloop, he IS a top LB and changed his build for ps, and NONE of us here will ever have half of that bfa.

If you have warred in a smaller bracket before and typically see other hansels or small builds to plunder on, you can try it.

If you aren't plundering as a hansel then you're leaking, and your spies are being hit too instead of you using them, making you double useless. At least as a ps you can use your spies and not leak on atks. Try using pc to open the start of war, I usually land a lot of assn then either switch to a weaker target or scout at hb

9. Go read my thread in War section titles Acta Diurna. Many other builds are still being used in wars other than tanks and ps.

10. Hansels are fiercely proud of their build as a viable ee build while I disagree that it is I'm impressed by what hansels have become since I started playing. I won't disagree that in the small to mid range iWars they can plunder great on towerless atk builds, other hansels and hybrids as you move up into lb range iWars you'll leak bad . A hansel even with a couple mil atk and 4-6 mil adt is gonna get plundered hard and is unlikely to find anyone to plunder

11. Having warred with many different builds I actually enjoy towered hansel build. Indi wars often match against clans with a lot of none hansel busters. Enables me to make good bank later on and utilise my spies at the start.

Works for me and I don't leak when 0 gold out.

12. It's totally viable, you just need heavy attack BFA some ADT. Few hansels are even in top 200 ally LB, but I believe it to be successful if your strong enough. For the ASW, I was top 3 in plunder for Yellow Hornets fighting as regular hansel. Hansels on opposing teams couldn't penetrate, however LB hybrid could tho via attack. Therefore a leak 

I would of done it now for season 4, however was stripped 35T recently tbh - so no big guns

13. @Val
    yeah val ur right. at 20m and up indi war hansels will not be able to plunder anyone in those matchups. I get into that bracket n get stuck not being able to plunder anyone and im almost 7m attack. So ya a hansel would be screwed

14. I did we n did fine.... During we drop your ADP and you will not link. Bank and you will be alright