Halloween

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -CyBeR_EcLiPTiC_MaCHiNE-, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Here I am.

Sitting at work bored as ****. There's nothing to do. So now its story time. For those that dont know me, I teach college music. Well, I just convinced the band to play thriller while wearing zombie make up and marching down the halls.

No one told me there was a history exam

So I got *****ed at. But the school loved it :lol: As did the head honcho. Mission = success.

Anywho. It got me thinking. Whats the funnest thing you've done for Halloween? It could be a party, prank, awesome costumes. Whatever.

Also, I was referred to as a forum troll in EE last night :| Must live up to my name and make a random stupid thread.

I even made it orange for Halloween..
    ... So ya...

READY. SET. GO.

2. Halloween? It's complete bs

3. I love Halloween. Unfortunately, nobody seems to be feeling it this year...

4. I went to see a movie with Michael Jackson at a Halloween in 1984 (Bromance) and he ate all my popcorn (Cheapskate)...

...oh and he then turned into a hideous fiendish creature towards the end of the movie..

...then he turned into a White guy.. I was so scared..

5. When is Halloween? I forgot about it.

6. What me, how could I ? 

7. Christmas thread more active than Halloween...poo :lol:

8. Damn I was gonna make a thread :3

9. I poked myself in the eye with a grim reaper sickle and blinded myself for two days.

10. My neighborhood having a Halloween block party while I work on that day unloading a semi trailer 

11. Hey I told you that in EE and it was more like TVP :lol:

12. I thought that said, "Reset, go!" :cool: :lol:

13. i ate all my vegetables

14. With no candy

15. I get a tummy ache on holloween. I eat all the red crayons. ^_^

16. i put poison in my goodies.