haha noob attack me keep so i attack him waste he potion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Redart_Kus_U_Denwo (01), Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this noob SenorN65 keep attack me so i attak him and defender use 9 items hahaha so i keep waste his potion haha own, he is so a noob his power is like a few times mine and i waste he 9 items defence haha i own him, so he is a noob, he come attack me that time when i make post abought noob attack me now i not noob more, i becoem pro so now i own noob like he.

2.  fail thread

3. Yknow, having items is a GOOD thing, its a very effective strategy to use them.

4. And yea, fail thread... U gotta stop making these!

5. Learn to talk right first. I can't even read that considering it like one big sentence.

6. Wow I better teach you grammar are you like 1 my baby brother can type better than you. And if anyone ur prob more than noob than him

7. It's a war game.

People attack you.

This is not "Kingdoms At Relatively Friendly Banter and Peaceful Action".

8. Roflmao ahahahahahaahahaha omg what a pic^

9. ??? i no understood you all keep sat i noob last time and now i olready pro and am own noob! so u all why no say me pro ?? i own he noob and he now scare and cry i am pro

10. @"cool guy", you are not pro for attempting to play a free app.

11. Thanks Ohu, I guess....:)

12. I think (s)he's trying to be funny. Or his/her English is bad...

13. OMG COOLGUY CHANGE NAME TO NOOBGUY YOU REALLY CAN'T TYPE YOU TYPE LIKE.... WELL NOTHING IV SERN BEFORE

AWKWARD

14. OH I remember you, op! You're that guy who made a thread, 'If you attack me, I will report you and ban you.' :lol:

15. Seriously Gking wow and he thinks he's a pro!
    Well full support OP you are a pro

NOT

16. Wow! Speak like a robot much?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.