Guild hansel in EE DIES

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III___Knight_of_the_King___IlI, Jul 26, 2013.

1. also look at the fact that T6 will hugely raise the cap on CS an LL/HLBC guild and T6 hitter can smack, you turned us loose on many more size builds (HLBC guilds can already hit 9-10mcs)

2. A1 hit the bail on the head. That was the issue with GH, the crap payout received when you hit them.

3. I don't think they will die off exactly. But if they upgrade at all it will hurt them more then help them.

4. just to point out, GH is my build of choice because of its plunder capacity, not because it pays horribly. Also the primary reason i will be keeping guilds and building T6

5. and A1, i disagree with you fully. GH will either be plund builds, or tank up all at once to make the conversion quick. It will harm half assed GH.

6. Guess we will see hard to tell with only level 1 out so far and not many gh willing to upgrade.

7. honestly, i am waiting to upgrade until L3 comes out and the ally market to recover. I probably wouldve already put one up but i had to drop a ton of gold last night

8. For anyone is a decent sized clan the GH issue is resolved. The only people that will ever see GH is those who choose to stay small. The rest will grow far past the realm of them able to hot them.

So GH dies as far as I am concerned

9. Again suggesting the Hoarfrost (War) Hansel:

5-6 Hf towers
    normal hlbc gh mechs
    Rest t6 spy and a t6 atk balanced.

I wish someone would test this 

10. @op, after dtw/dts change in EE I can hit hlbc, to hit hfbc just need to add adt/twers. Problem solved :) if anything the devs made gh more resilient rather than they 'Die' in EE. The weaker gh who dont adapt, sure they will just stay in smaller clans, but those willing to adapt wont :)

11. But adding that many towers to hit a HFBC build will drain plunder so low who cares if they try and hit you. I don't foresee guilds becoming a valuable build

12. Funny because HF will just boost GH, giving them ability to grow monster tower or troop stats, at the cost of no plunder.

Unlucky bud.

13. Anarchy I don't think you understand the matchup mechs ... Plunder calculations .. Or actually anything about the game after your statement

14. Nobody told me I was dead .

15. good job devs. It is about time you did somethin right

16. I hit u and get 12mil. You hit me and get 40mil. Im glad dts is up for that reason, now u gotta find another way to cheat gh.

17. Lol it's ok the guild hansel clans are getting more no matches than anyone cause no one wants to war with them anyways .. And it's just a matter of time before most to all grow outside of their range to hit them.

18. @Knight. Very true bro. Until I see a gh in war thats towered up and take the same losses from Haunts as the rest of us, then I wont support any of their threads. We spend trillions and they spend millions. Hmmm Devs.