Guide to Crest Plate use

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Thrawn, May 5, 2017.

1. I got a 70 plate drop for the new lands yesterday from GOTH.....shame new lands arent showing up yet for kindle users 😂

2. Thanks! Added this in

3. Bump for yeti 😘

4. Ballybartles, you must see this post

5. Just got a 45 shard (9 plate) pallumen drop from aota - looks like there’s quite a bit of diversity to the drops overall

6. Thanks for the info! I'll update the main post when I can get on my laptop at some point.

7. I’m curious to know how many crestplates we get per each of the set price of tokens mentioned in the marketplace, can anyone tell me please?and thank you💋

8. If you open the item market description, it will tell you. Fatesand is 10 and all others are 100.

9. Thank you for this entire post🙏🏽

Thrawn likes this.
  10. Anyone knows how many plates needed to upgrade buildings to level 9 and level 10 in Pallumen respectively?

Hagan likes this.
  11. Believe it’s 85 then 90. At least close to that

v_one likes this.
  12. 80 then 95 for lvl 9,10

v_one likes this.
  13. Is pal level 8 still the best to sell at taking in account the new update that dropped for pal lands?

Holo likes this.
  14. I believe most people have changed to dropping lvl 10s... But I could be mistaken

Holo likes this.
  15. So level 10 is most optimal to drop now?

16. Hello all. Long time player but took a quite a substantial break and returning to the game.

Is there any where else I can look to find the optimal use of crest plates? More specifically looking for the most optimal way to use Pal crestplates. Any information that could be provided would be much appreciated. Thanks!

17. Is there any data on tho best level for selling time tangle builds?

18. For Pal buildings yes. You get 10.922 Q

19. Deepmine is lvl 4 I’m pretty sure.
    Fatesand is level 8.
    Pal is level 10.
    Time Tangled is level 9.

MerlinsApple likes this.