Guide on how to become a hansel

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *lIlIIllllllllIII (01), Mar 2, 2013.

1. I'm using my ability against you.

2. Nope it you being a noob

3. /lock per OP request

Last!

4. I'm dropping builds

5. Stop dropping build.

6. Sorry VALs guide is much better.

7. Frog I know I'm not the greatest I'm don't talk a lot in irl so yeah I don't know how to explain this very well

8. Dulin. Wall moose, or logical.

9. Was a half decent attempt. If you can put this much effort into something original you will have a reasonable thread.

10. Nobody how was this reasonable I got farmed for this thread which is not right cause Ik what a hansel is but I don't know how to explain it to Newbs which they would understand

11. I said the attempt was decent, and by that I meant you actually put some effort into it. The information you gave was terrible and misleading but at least you took the time to write a couple paragraphs. Next time you should have an comprehensive understanding of what you are making a guide of. You should also listen to criticism and learn from rather than just insulting the critic.

12. Bacon, don't farm my clannies. That's my job.

13. Whatever the extra criticism did not help Thou some people are trolls and have to make fun of everybody

14. Like half of the people on this thread

15. You immediately called whoever criticized you a noob. That is why you are getting farmed.

16. Who ever gave me criticism it goes back to that one team to stop trolls