Grudge Match: A 1v1 Proposal

Discussion in 'Wars' started by iIilllIII_______, May 2, 2013.

1. Justice you know your own timer better than they do, so I could get in at least 1-3 scouts. But you are kind of right.

2. I got it!
    KaW uses location tracking and you can't challenge any account within 300 meters of you 

3. No one 1v1 Nate. He is a crystal junkie

4. @valiais no because if this would to happen I wouldn't surrender they could farm whilst I slept for 8 hrs but as soon as I wake I would be hitting again so maybe make a 12 hr inactive timer then if u have a "inactive" u still get to farm for 12hrs b4 they auto surrender

5. Why get into a grudge match then sleep? Lol

6. What about all the exploits you could use in OSW?

7. If they don't surrender by time I go to bed I ain't going to just cause I been hitting for 12hrs and need sleep some ppl may make these go for days, weeks or even months

8. I mean, for me, I always mess with my sleep schedule just to **** with people trying to find me sleep times. Sometimes I don't hit during day, only hit at night... Long story short, why sleep 8 hours when you know you're just leaving yourself wide open?

Also, with the 12 hour thing, I could easily challenge my alt, accept it, then go to sleep so that nobody can farm me while I get my precious sleep.

9. Any system like this will be exploited by ppl in osw even if 1hr timer ppl will just set timer for 2 hr(1hr war up 1hr inactivity) and keep re challenging alt or clan member

10. That's true that it can be used by people in OSW to save from being hit or stripped at night. Hmmmm...

11. I do like the idea of a wagering system.

I do see that people in an OSW could exploit this, perhaps a time limit would have to be established. This could at least prevent someone from engaging a "Grudge Match" with someone of similar time zone while they both slept. Maybe could limit the # of "Grudge Matches" someone can do on a daily or weekly basis. This may work as OSWs lasts weeks and months

12. To avoid the exploit of just challenging your alt, devs could limit the amount of times you challenge same person within a given week or month. Additionally,.you can only challenge people who are close to your stats and bfa, this way people can't go abusing the new players etc...

13. Easy to take advantage of, surrender farm, etc

14. An idea for the inactive side could be that once your troops/spies are used then if they both regen back to 100% you are considered away from the battle and this surrender. Bad if u need to go away for a bit but good in the sense that you need to be there to play.