Growth

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by TheBlackSwordsman, Dec 20, 2014.

1. If I were to give ATA $100, would it be better to put it into xtals or nobs? I'm looking to maximize growth.

I hardly forum so wall post answers or I'll check this if/when I remember

2. $100...? You do realize this is a GAME right?

4. Some guys don't make enough money to blow on entertainment.. Maybe op is baller and you're just standing there hatin from the sidelines

5. And he should be free to spend on his entertainment. Personally I wouldn't drop so much on this game, but it's his choice if he does. Should we not be allowed to spend for our enjoyment? Do I sound like an ATA sellout right now? Probably. But eh.

6. If OP is a baller then perhaps he/ she should invest money into something that will help in life, or get a stock broker.

7. Bro I piss $100.. If you can't afford entertainment then maybe you need to get a new job

8. Sounds like a medical problem to me ;)

9. Support

10. Support

11. Lol naw I'm just spoiled and I wanna reward myself for getting to 10m cs dedication is a beautiful thing no matter how it manifests

12. Ignore that child.. His whole allowance goes towards Alf Pogs.. You need some seals and some crystals to earn during this promo

13. Firstly, thats is good advice, I would take it OP.

Secondly, name calling? That kind of hurts my feelings, mate. :cry:

15. Chill out mate.. I didn't call you anything

17. If the shoe fits.. It would be like if you said

18. I don't believe I said anything of that sort. If however I did, I apologize. It seems that your post has turned this into a little personal dispute. Mocking my name and all. In any case, I have no wish for someone to be arguing over nothing with me. That being said, have a good day.

19. Op, i normally do *$60 to $75 on xtals, $25 on seals(4 seals)

*for these type of events id buy $60 xtals and keep the rest for nobs.