GROW WEEKEND

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 15, 2015.

1. Thanks for helping non-hte clans

2. I'm just a poor boy .....

3. Ah trying to balance the game out now. Maybe a lil too late

4. Ty for this Kaw_Admin.We really needed this.

5. support but i agree u guys should give a perm bonus to new players and give a perm bonus to t1-2ebs

6. I need no sympathy

Thanks a lot devs for reacting to some of the issues brought up in the latest threads, this is a nice idea of a promo. 

7. But just a promo. Figuring out how to hold the momentum is the bigger issue. ;)

8. Haha joe, I will start complaining again after the weekend. I see it as a sign that they are aware of a problem, a slight step in the right direction. 

9. Nice job devs.Think you guys should leave this on for a few weeks.So it will help new players.

10. Nice thanks devs

11. support ... thx devs

12. Because i easy come, easy go

13. Just a simple question others have already inquired...why not make it permanent? I already know the answer, but for one weekend? With EE (if you war) plus BR bonus, none of the other EBs mentioned in your "growth" list, even at 50% increase, can touch HTE. In addition, with the impressive payout of ASOF and the new eb\eb series, it only makes sense to keep this % "growth" as a permanent address to the plunder disparity and current issues with base build tier growth (aka, the "gap") along with the ️️ALLY inflation.

Just a suggestion and happy KAW'ing ️

14. Preferred if this happened too.

15. Yeah why not keep the pay up no one but little accounts are gana do these ebs any how

16. I support in keeping this move as permanent. This is much needed considering the growth levels required for new players. The game has advanced to a level where they will have a tough time getting to decent enough stats.

The EBs and the plunder was designed basis old times when the stats used to be small and there was no HTE. It used to take a lot of time and devotion to get to decent stats using these EBs.

Considering all the new changes to the game and the introduction of HTE and the new higher paying EBs, the little/new guys have a tough road ahead trying to grow. Of course we aren't asking to have them grow at a phenomenal pace. However this increase in plunder, if made permanent, will definitely help in player retention and also reduce the ever increasing gap between the average Joe and the 'whales' of KAW.

17. SUPPORT

18. Well said. Nice Event.

19. I can see the devs testing this out n maybe implementing it permanently. As for aSoF thats a tough eb that pays well yes but requires a huge clan n effort for the time it takes to finish.

Support

20. This better not be permanent.Current system already very favorable to newbies