GROSS MISMATCHING IN EE PRIMAL WARS

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by RuNe_MoNkEyThRoWiNgPoOatU_LoRd, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Come on, you can slide by with only 14.

2. Blah blah blah this has happened for years and devs have always been working on it

3. Don't do primal problem solved.

4. Support..Did My First Primal, But it ended with such a huge mismatch we couldn't do anything at all except a fail try..

WONT DO ANY PRIMAL UNTIL THIS IS FIXED

5. Would it be nice to know whats wrong with using Tiers for Primal Wars?

After all ppl war for Mith n EE only in the offseason or simply war to war. Rewards r not the biggest enticement considering all the events etc.

6. Learned my lesson. Only took 1 war

7. 1st war they were 600mil bigger gave it another go 700mil bigger so 2 for me  never again.

8. So hansels built like Grizzy r rostered with what other builds?
    If u r on a big hi/lo roster u r not much help if u can neither steal nor assassinate.
    U rely on Ops having easy prey n it's not likely that happens.
    U actually hurt the match up when u can only SB at most or fail att n will be a sacrifice at best.
    I totally agree mismatches occur but the rostering is still key n too many ppl expect using smaller builds will influence match ups.
    Thats a CS ploy that doesn't work.

If ppl state match ups using total CS only at least post what clan u were in against who so all the facts can be analyzed n not be so vague. The full picture helps much more.

Page 3 posters:
    I looked up Ops n his clan was not in War 3
    Grizzy n clan warred long ago.
    Zontho n his clan wins more than loses n cannot justify his complaint.
    Postman n it appears he mercs somewhere but idk where.

Page 2:
    Splooger clan warred long ago

Page 1:
    Hey Apple clan does not war.

That accounts for ALL the posters on this thread who r claiming mismatches.

9. Clan urban killers

2nd primal I done 82 days ago forgot where the 1st one was and doesn't really matter anyway was huge mismatch against the same exploit clan primal can suck it.

10. One problem i've never seen mentioned is Primal War rosters the CR is not ranked properly. With BFE/BFA Off its not adjusted.

11. And don't know why my build is mentioned what's that got to do with anything I've only done 2 indi with this I'm not a exploiting little turd Hansel who preys on noob clans I was attack build not long ago you know that.

12. Devs if are not fixing this error, then no need keep asking the players comment or like your game, this is obviously not the way to make the game for long run....you wanna end this game in 5 years then you keep silent on this issue ...no problem at all, many similar games out there....

13. I don't understand why people moan about something which is odviously broken and has been for a while but yet you still go ahead and war.

14. Email.

15. Thought u quit Primal Wars yet still commenting on Primal threads.
    Make your mind up or define your meaning of never.
    FYI i noted only those in the first 3 pages that have issues with match ups if u bothered to read.
    I don't agree with match ups either but if i go n do Primals i live with it.

16. I'm in the first 3 pages and yes I read what you said was hard work but I got there I comment on whatever thread I want thank you.

17. Sure all good but u said never again n results in u not being taken seriously. U walked away n made your choice.

18. My last Primal was 2hrs of no war.
    Why? I was told family doesn't war family.
    Guess my 2hrs of time is worthless by no choice without warning.
    I said thats BS n removed myself from ever warring there again.

I defend Primals with the hope tweaks r coming n if not i see no reason why they should have so many on the war schedule.

Primals have serious unaddressed issues that fall seemingly on deaf ears no doubt.
    Primals addressed the issues Round Wars had n now time for Primals to be adjusted or its no diff than Rounds. Not enough clans war is at the heart of it all but there is no incentive or reasonable competition to be had.

Therefore Primal Wars r stagnant n outdated as they currently stand.

19. that's why i don't participate in primal war,its a total joke.the community only asking for the war system to be fixed but devs only count cash flowing $$$ into their coffer.

20. Welcome to reality...
    Apps don't operate for free its bad for biz