GREATEST FARMER IN KAW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WHEN_HILLARY_GOES_HIGH_IGo_LOW, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Vane talks a lot but I'm waiting to get hit on any of my alts

2. It's me silly noobs. Everyone else are just amateurs  don't believe me?

3. Lol the top two threads are

GREATEST FARMER IN KAW

IT'S A GIRL!!!

I think we have a winrar :cool:

4. @mew

Mind=blown

5. Damn Im good

6. But I'm Better ;)

7. And im the best ;D

8. I suck :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: *runs away*

9. I'm the besterest nothing can beat that don't try

10. The whole point of farming is to do it without fails! So you won't know who the greatest farmer is. You are all answering the question with who is the person who tries to farms and fails the most, and then gets into a 1v1... That's not farming.

11. And that's how we know you'll never be the best.

12. Wrong green man, farming is about doing whatever it takes to say you've won. Farmers play KaW to fight. Great farmer do at least. Alison for example, you bring your clan in an she will take you all on. That's why she is one of the best

13. Was that aimed at me Jester ?!

14. That's not what the question was at the start of the thread Dag. It should say who is the most tenacious 1v1 fighter, that seems to be what you all are giving replies about. A farmers success is measured in gold taken without fails.

15. Yes... Yes it was green man and dag is right for a change

16. I believe a farmers success is how miserable they can make another player, not the amount of gold taken.

17. Well then the definition of farming needs to be changed for modern KAW. I think that is the debate that should be had. If it no longer represents hitting 5 times or more and is about making someone feel miserable then it needs to be called something else. I'm sure all the old school players know it came out of plunder wars and hitting an OSF more than 5 times from outside of the warring clans. Now that PW's have gone farming is an outdated ethos, so let's debate if the 5 hits gentlemans agreement should be scrapped completely.

18. Old school? I have played this game for over 2 years and always farmed to inconvenience someone, not to make gold. Perhaps my view of farming is distorted.

19. As for the greatest farmer of all time... Ripper