GREATEST FARMER IN KAW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WHEN_HILLARY_GOES_HIGH_IGo_LOW, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Dem stats Naomi :cool:

2. One off many sweetie  trying to catch up to Val 

3. Swabia do you know anything after you time away from KaW since you quit.. Again. I'm simply here to grow the clan. I know we aren't with the same size. A few weeks and we will be. I don't want to fight you, not because Il scared but because as we are both iG family. We should be watching each others backs. I know I came out with the trash talk first. Please excuse my rude behavior. Been a long day working with 2-5th graders at a camp. But now I'm trying to stop this. If you'll follow me, we can talk more. But I'm done with forums. Your welcome to wall me your reply.

4. MrB,Alison,Naomi,Val

5. Btw Swabs, I am sorry for trashing your clan. It has potential.

6. 

7. Lmao 

8. Go ahead laugh, I don't care. It's just a game

9. Swabia. You don't need to keep trying so hard to prove yourself anymore. You've earned your place in KaW history. God knows how many times you post that picture of your stats. Its getting old. Like your jokes and your last victory as belle so eloquently put it.

You claim you don't have equipment because you so busy hitting people just makes you a fool. Every player who chooses to play kaw as player vs player style need equipment to keep up with Being able to be successful as a farmer.

You only win by attrition these days. No other reason. I have the attention span of a knat, so I'm off looking for some other lame excuse to start a fight after a day or so.

We all good farmers. Is just a choice of style of play is all. Nothing else.

10. 

11. Alison your my favourite.

12. Youre*

I would say Ajax is them best.

13. Grammar does not=typing wrong.

14. Ig you failed to correct my mistake :lol:

15. You failed to have proper grammar. Auto correct doesn't put in the apostrophe if you use an asterisks.

16. Apparently you don't have proper grammar since you rely on auto correct. :lol:

17. Aww Naomi 

Thanks hun

I'm not on enough to farm as much as I used to now though :/