GREATEST FARMER IN KAW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WHEN_HILLARY_GOES_HIGH_IGo_LOW, Jul 3, 2013.

1. It's not judging, it's opinion. (/).-)

2. MrB bc he's MrB

3. The best farmer is the one who fights the good fight. Farming some noob who knows nothing about war is not a true warrior.

4. I just tell them to plea for CF

5. Wah wah wah, people who farm noobs aren't farmers?

You're all noobs to me. Who am I supposed to farm then?

Get a grip.

I'm maintaining silence on who I'm hitting now, but I've been on him for weeks now. I'm hoping he goes bonkers on forums about it a second time. I'm already in his banner for the second time, and he's not growing at all.

I love a good whiney farm. It's the second best thing in the game outside an open osf with allies I can strip and open on WC.

6. Swabia, no disrespect but you got terrible stats for a farmer. MrB would destroy you.

7. Who's mrb?

8. Stats dont matter if your a badass

9. Mr.Biscuit

10. Did you really just say Swabia has bad stats as a farmer yet you allow Alison to remain untouched by your stat prejudice.
    Come on. Really?

11. Rabbit...some ppl don't understand logic too well

12. I know you don't consider me a noob

13. Speaking of Alison the little brat tried to farm me again :lol:

14. Oli biggest noob ever....in an alternate universe :D

15. Best farmer? When we say best, are we talking about endurance, the amount of people they farm, or the amount of people they get to plead for cf?

IMO, there is no best. I do have a favorite though, and that's Alison. :)

16. That's a pretty strong debate. Mr. Biscuit, Swabia, or IMARABBIT. I would have to say IMARABBIT he had a whole clan back in the day with misc rabbit minions and use to wreck people with it. Guy is still relentless.

17. knocks is great fighter, and person.

ajax is a beast with to many xtals for most to contend with.

val must also be on this list. he has his own army i mean, what you gonna do?

18. Lol Balto "she just tried to farm me again"

*goes to balto's profile*

*Spy -> Assassinate*

*Defender Too Weak*

:lol :lol: :lol: