GREATEST FARMER IN KAW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WHEN_HILLARY_GOES_HIGH_IGo_LOW, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Mew, wrong? Ok explain why lmfao.

2. Just a few points but don't have time to explain as busy in irl.

3. Name another player who has fought as many clans and players as him. Maybe Os-nckz, he's not far off

4. The story seems interesting but doesn't prove anything. I'll look it up by the way.

And you're right. 100x Ajax in one clan and no clan might stand a chance. I'll agree with you on this one and it could be true.

But then again there are lots of players in kaw which if you put x100 of them in one clan and no clan will stand a chance.

You respect Ajax a lot and so do I, but that respect is making you blindly say Ajax is the great.

I mean come on val. You're not a god sitting in a room watching all the players at the same and monitoring every players actions.

The best player you have seen is Ajax but you haven't seen every player in KaW.

5. Val is an extremely good farmer, solely because he has so many accounts. He is extremely full of him self as well, but so is Swabia. One thread can't contain both those egos.

6. I see alot of baby stat nobs nominated, anyone can seem like a good farmer at that size

7. Iger in just waiting for someone to put me in my place I like to provoke people. See if anyone steps up

8. Iger and alchemist! Where have you been all my life? :lol: man you are speaking so much truth alchemist :3

9. Val, seems like we enjoy the same hobby

10. I think the best farmer is the one who does not farm random people, but farms those who opposes him.

11. Saying your the best farmer in kaw at 2 mil cs is like playing high scoop football and saying your the best football player alive. F king noobs farming noobs and think their bad..

12. School not scoop lol

13. "The best farmer is not who farms random people, but farms those who oppose him"
    -Harvesters

Could make a good quote

14. LETHAL you've said the same thing about 20 times and nobody has even listened to you lmao. You said it to me earlier in the thread I believe. Wrong, I'm not tiny stats, there's about 10 of me in my clan above 10m CS

15. @harvesters sounds like the start of a movie.

16. I guarantee you the best farmer in kaw isn't on here, none of you forum nobs are even top 10,,people just know your name bc your always on here

17. @Lethal farming is an art. A 2mil cs Farmer can be the best farmer if he's making people cry. Although he wouldn't be the strongest farmer.

18. We are forum nobs for being on the forum. So you're calling yourself a forum nob.

U k wit dat?

19. Watch out, only pro's are pure spy farmers