Greatest extortion artist in kaw?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex if u understood what bfa does to hit range you'd know I can hit much higher..or if u had a brain you'd view the people I'm hitting on this thread

2. Alex look at his items as well an his bfa then syay that

3. I is sorry womb. Forgives me 

I had no ideas masta womb likey de lethal



4. Courage yes.i dont have my other phone so i cant talk ingame.

5. :=/ its ok sky. Not everyone can see betweeen jealously

6. his bfa and equip still dont let him hit very far out of range

7. Alex your a great farmer? Do u even understand game mechanics? Someone with my stats hitting 2m cs is way outa range

8. I can actually hit over 2m but I'm not sure exact down to the #

9. That's what Alex just said

10. And that's usually unpotted down to a HB

11. Pots and how many troopsbu have dont affect hit range also a 2m cs isnt far out of your range, and i never claimed to be a great farm, anyone can farm it isnt very difficult

12. Actaully spragga could strip anyone anytime of..

Buildings, lands, allies, castle, gold.

And he's smaller than you.

13. I was saying hit successfully, I know pots don't affect hit range, neither does bfe

14. Please grow for me. 

15. Yeah, lets brag about how great an extortion artist you are at your stats.

Here goes..

Hlbc with a larger bfe than most and potted up max drops your build almost as low as you can to hit players that have absolutely no chance of standing up to you because they're barely llc if that and can't even hit the mid-top tier epics for the same equipment you have, forcing them to spend money that they've probably been saving for a couple weeks on a worthless ally.

Sound about right?

Yeah dude, you're amazing. :roll:

16. @ O.P. Get your effin weight up and hit players worth hitting chump.

17. Yes drgn I'm quite smart arnt I ? Ty for notching..you gonna rage lock this thread to for no rhyme or reason ?

18. Smart ? Your a bully that's about all ... Well done you gonna demand their lunch next ?

19. Oh epic elite is one of the clans OSIRIS noobs have cried to help btw, there in my news and I have a friend there...hilarious, big bad Osiris recruiting help against little old me, eb noobs pretending to be a war clan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.