Greatest extortion artist in kaw?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm learning quick that Osiris is a bunch ignorant noobs, their trainees are terrible farmers, they lie constantly, and are ignorant bc mine stands for off system and theirs OSIRIS lol

2. Yes womb he's a mod using his power with no reason, I violated nothing

3. Awwwww 8bil thts cute

4. Hi Alex, see lethal, now we have a real farmer on the thread

5. Lethal, you could learn alot from REAL farmers

6. Harvesters why os calling in help if lethal just a noobbbb

7. Bc kaw is full of talkers, lol 99% talkers 1% doers

8. Os isn't calling in "help". They are fighting as a family becuase lethal used OS tags. They aren't calling in outsiders. I never called lethal a "noob", I just said he wasn't a real farmer.

9. Lethal you are a talker

10. Not a real farmer? Lol I've got more crap buried on my wall in one day than u could get in a life time, I've caused resets (one is on this thread) forum posts, wall apologies..what have u done harvester?

11. How is he using os tahs

12. How is he using os tags

13. I'm a contributed to forums, not someone who only farms new people who can't fight back

14. And for the record OSIRIS is calling for help, their trying to get GH to farm that arnt in Osiris , one that they asked is a friend if mine and pmed me about it laughing...Osiris if you'd train your noobs better they wouldn't have to scream for help...but it's ok I'm schooling them for u

15. Lethal, Osiris hasn't told me to attack you. I farm on my own terms and when I farm, I farm for a reason. I don't fight ransoms who can't hit back

16. Lethal you is so coolz. Teach me your ways massa.

Stupidity is bliss. That's why lethal is so happy

17. sky shh! Dont ruin my fun.

18. Ive seen reset bombs with more stats than you lethal, who do u hit, 2 week old players who are still learning the basics? step up your build and hit some real players bud

19. Alex look at his ******* epic bfe. He farmed me and it scared me. i was like wtf how can he hit me! But now we friends causs hes very cool.

20. But now u guys gonna group up on him and then call him noob 30v1 -,=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.