Goodbye, my friends

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Unicorn, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi community,

As some of you are aware and had witnessed, I received my 8th silence yesterday:

It was filed as "Spamming". I have appealed and only received an automated reply from Ruby:
    I did not spam, as LegendaryHero will most likely be able to confirm. Also, this thread can show people the word "gay" is not allowed in kaw. I'm not going to get anywhere with ATA.

Anyway, this leads to what this threads purpose is. I'm leaving kaw.
    After 3 years, I finally have nothing left to play for.

I never really thought I would make a thread when I leave kaw. However, clearly I cannot communicate with the amazing people I have met around kaw so a forum thread is my best way of saying goodbye.

About me..
    I know not everybody likes me. I'm not special. I reserved my kind side to those who were kind to me.
    When I started KaW, I was in school. No idea what I wanted in my future. Innocent, and happy.
    Now, 3+ years later things have changed greatly. Now a suit wearing Digital Marketing manager + web developer/SEO also for a small company. Also coding a Java Application + a Web Application in my spare time for a business I am working on. I actually have a more clear sight on how I'm going to work through life.

My Origins of kaw
    I started KaW to join Dark Kingdom. Met great people, and met a good mentor named Montanan. Without those people there, I would have deleted the app after the first day.

Home clans
    Dark Kingdom
    CellBlockD
    Osiris
    Devil Kingdoms of Destruction
    Probably forgotten one or two..

Names
    fjymghkgv (First ever name, and I still remember it with ease)
    Os-ll__SOUP__ll
    Os-Soup
    LostMyUnicorn
    Unicorn
    Alphabet_Soup

People
    I have met an awful lot of fantastic people in my kaw life. There are too many to name and to prevent upsetting someone by missing them out, I will not be putting in a list..
    Ahem.. Clara <3

"Reset or its not true"
    1. There is no need. I havent actively hit ebs in months.
    2. I will not be the reason for my owner losing gold.

So,

Goodbye my friends,
    Peace out

2. Good bye :), you could always make a new account :p

3. Unicorn gunna miss you. 

4. Aw man.

So sad to see you go

Good bye old friend.
    Have fun in real life!

5. Sorry to see you go. The apes must be very unpleased with you.

6. um...how is a reply that has been custom written for your circumstances "automated"?

anyway...good luck with real life n stuff.

7. Gl unicorn.

I will be contacting ata to ask them to clarify how they feel sexuality is not appropriate in a 9 game.

Apparently all children grow up believing that it's only correct to have a male and a female parent.

Disgusting.

8. No more unicorn rp...damn you ruby

9. :(

By Land Narwhal, I.... I mean Unicorn

10. Eight offenses?

Not sure I can agree with the reasons behind this current silence at all however.

Indoctrinating children to believe in a mythical sky wizard who created the word in 7 days, who created just two people to populate the earth (****** much?) and didnt lift a finger to protect his own water-walking son from being nailed to a cross and left to die to atone for the sins of man, should be considered pyschological abuse.

Failing to teach the normality of different sexual persuasions from an early age is also negligent in a forward thinking society.

God knows what your other silences were for but this is quiet ridiculous.

I wonder if the person who said they wont entertain any appeals is your typical hypochristian? What happened to forgiving and forgetting? What happened to turning the other cheek?

11. Bye good pal.

12. * quite not quiet! Doh.

13. Yeah really 8 silences.
    A few the "kaw" account has deemed "Unwarranted"
    A couple mistakes, like posting URL into wc instead of an ad. Oops.
    Then a couple times of me being an idiot and bypassing.

As ridiculous as me and you both believe, I have appealed only to get shut off. Ultimately there is nothing more I can do than say goodbye to the people I cannot contact due to silence.

14. Well, not to go off topic or anything but I'm a Christian and that is how I was taught and to me, that is the right way.

15. Sounds like you were banned by a religious homophobe. Not the person I would fancy making judgements over what is suitable for a 9 year old to read, frankly.

The sexual orientation of jesus (making the huge assumption that he ever existed) is subject to a wealth of literature and debate.

Your ban evidently suggests that the person who banned you thinks homosexuality is inherently evil or wrong.

Bravo for that one :/ :(

16. You will be missed by many

17. Hope u burn in hell op

Bye enjoy the rest of life

18. Goodbye unicorn.
    I saw you around forums. You seemed like a nice, funny guy - I'm sure you'll be missed.
    Take care irl man.

You'll come back.

They all do.

19. This deserves a REAL silence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.