Good idea?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Magnesium, Apr 7, 2016.

1. I would like to put this out there..I think it would be very helpful for everyone to be able to sell Selling Mage Aqua and Inferno instead of it collecting over time, you could sell it and make some loot off it...any support/suggestions?

2. No, go meet ocean seconds after meeting the Golden Gate bridge

3. I think it's a great idea

4. Best idea ever ever, the Devs should listen to this guy..

Just in case they don't, here's a message from Hypnotoad

5. Wonderful idea, just like selling pots, some of which we can earn in EBs, we should be able to sell aqua and inferno that we also earn in EBs

6. If you're like me and have over 1000 of each on your main I would like to see it go somewhere. Haha

7. Maybe you should visit an English class?

8. Support, I think it's a great idea. Just like selling silver bars. Good way to earn much needed gold to ug, especially with news lands released.

9. It's not fair you get all the attention and your brother manganese is barely known

10. I like the idea, but I know the devs can only focus on a few things at a time, so I would put this very low on the priority list of changes I'd like to see.

I'd much rather have better pots

11. How much you thinking we could sell it for?

12. -1 nob

13. Awesome, support.

14. 1nob is abit much for it
    I mean some of the big guys are holding 2-3k of each

So basically they get 500$ worth of nobs from selling unwanted Aqua and inferno

15. He said -1 Nob! Support For That

16. I said - 1 nob, devs will make you pay to get rid of unwanted things :lol:

17. Sell it for an boost that makes warbeasts pay +2% cx