Good Build

Discussion in 'Wars' started by choppa, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Download kawculator and determined your build from there. There are build forums also if you need help and input

2. Look at my build , doing some more changes now .. U can ask me question related to my build in pms 

3. Okay. If you want a good war build for smallest bracket. Build a stable and Max it. Build a SOS and Max it. Then for the rest of you ll do all towers about 50/50 to be hybrid tank or just whatever you feel like. Next you need equip, issue is how do you get equip with no stats. Drop build like a wuss because you don't want to war in an actual bracket. You asked man so I'm gunna judge your choice.

Or you could just put some sdt up and convert your ll to all SOS for hybrid mechanics and war with your current account like a grown man/woman instead of a baby bullying new players. Just my 2 cents.

4. What's the point, the only option is stables

5. Um, ok?

6. Wow you need to chill.. Pretty sure Op said make an account meaning that he wants a new one... He doesn't mention wanting to drop build like a wuss lol

8. I know what he said lol. But without equip what point is there in warring small. Gives you no edge compared to warring how you are.
    It's hard to get equip without dropping build because you can't get any with a small sized build unless you have a ton of bfa.