Gold Creation Exploit - Fixed

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, May 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bought 9 inferno and my stats went up about 2mill I banked most in pots.... Because that's what I hate about this game

2. Whatever you say.....

3. I hope the devs take all you cheaters to the cleaners,builds,lands,acheivements,cash,edge,rancor,myth gained everything and stop moaning you got caught simple stop being so butthurt grow a set and quit or get on with it funny how devs don't name and shame them no need there all on here hahahaha

4. No it's not w/e I say, it's what you did, you cheated, you got caught. If anything all cheaters if not banned should be placed with an * on their flag to warn the community of your cheating ways.

5. Soooooo immature

6. IGCB, Lance Armstrong is a cheater, these are just regular players like you and me who got presented with an opportunity that was too good to be true. The KaWcaine was too strong and they succumbed to their desire for it.

While I appreciate a good debate and welcome opinions contrary to my own, you are now just attking the individuals in a manner that is at the very least unproductive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.