Gold Creation Exploit - Fixed

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, May 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @Manly Margz

How much did you exploit? Well enough to buy the lands since you have HLBC achievement, yet only 3M give or take before the cheat. So no, you should get no build back. They take the 70B or w/e you had as a payment towards your thievery.

You may have earned the 3M stats, but that doesn't mean it's a checkpoint to where you should be at after you cheated. GET NUKED SON!

2. Simple fact of the matter is that there wouldn't have been an "exploit" if ATA hadn't made a mistake in their coding. That's ok, mistakes happen and we're all human, but it's also human nature to grab free gold when you see it and players shouldn't be punished for it.

3. How do u buy and raze? What does that mean

4. @Jezz

I'd sort of agree, except most tried to funnel to Alts, so they KNEW it was wrong, they tried to not get caught. It wasn't a simple "Oh look what I found!" it was "Oh **** I found free gold let's take full advantage so I can prosper while others suffer". ********. ATA is the judge, jury, executioner, and the IRS and these people are in debt farmers. Time to give up some crops cheaters.

5. My overall rank went down 40 yesterday despite not upgrading or xtalling, guess I know why, lol. Sure there are natural instincts involved in this Jezza, but it HAD to have crossed their mind that it was wrong. And ignoring that thought is why they are where they are now.

6. You know what grope I didn't have an alt untill today I had my one account on my phone that was it.... And look at me

7. That's like saying a high end sports car is expensive, and if someone left their keys in the ignition, then it's okay for you to take it for a spin.

Mistakes happen, and yes we are all human, but thievery is still illegal, no matter how easy and tempting the target may be.

8. Congratulations for not having enough time to funnel it to an Alt. My point still remains, you cheated, you got caught, now fork over them crops to ATA. Oh wait, they already took em from you.

9. Oh iReg of course there isn't. Wanna go to a certain 3rd party app for ss of him admitting he steals peoples accounts. And look at him in your roster now.

I sent the ss to wulf with proof that the player steals accounts by his own admission. No way wulf didn't advise you on the matter. So there is no plausible deniability for you buddy.

But of course nothing foul goes on in regs. Except account selling and stealing(which both are confirmed wulf publicly admitted to regs buying Accts recently)and possibly botting. Cant confirm wulf was the one actually botting the account, but it got banned shortly after he sold it. For botting. Hmmmmm.... Does make one wonder tho doesn't it

Account name that was banned was lessyackingmoreattacking, which was sold BY wulf AFTER the sell/transfer of accounts was made against TOU while he was STILL MOD. The sell alone was against tou

These are all confirmable instances of reg members breaking tou and more. Go sit on willies couch dude. You are a liar

10. All anyone Is saying is builds that we're obtained without cheating shouldn't have been touched I'm guessing u sods had a few farmers or "problems" removed with this didn't u

11. Where does it say that most people funnelled to their alts?

12. Ps I didn't care for an alt like I said I'm a single mom of two kids I don't have time like some of u to play 600 accounts.....

13. It's called a LIFE

14. Grope that's where u are wrong. There was no point in funneling gold anywhere. All u had to do was try to upgrade/then delete build on your alt. What exactly would be the point in funneling gold anywhere when it was so easily readily available on both accounts?

15. Jezza ignore him

16. @igcb
     I didnt use exploit. However I would use it if had known about it. I guess I dont have the "moral standards" that you have. Guess I dont think of my self as above others or wear a pocket protector. If no cars are on the road do you still wait for the crosswalk light to turn green? If it is availiable o do in a game, people will do it until tol not to. Did any of these individuals recieve a warning that it was unacceptable to do? If they did, then by all means take what they own.

Stop trying to always suckle the teet of the devs. Your not Kawcop.

17. NO!!!!!!

NO!!!!!!

NO!!!!!!

You cheated 100's of billions whilst buying HL, did you not? You probably took more in pots/inferno etc etc. So what's the next best solution? Take everything away to compensate the gold you put back into the game. Don't admit to cheating then ask for a little back.

You got caught, now you pay. You know what, they should give you 1 T4 building. Reason? To show what you USED to have, and as payment for making me laugh at all these futile arguments.

Get owned cheater.

18. Ridiculous comparison is ridiculous. One is a real life crime, the other is goldz in a game.

19. @Z

You just compared jay walking to stealing, at no point do the two even compare. And moral standards are of no issue, cheating is cheating.

@Jezz

Lol, you know as well I do...

@Margz

2 accounts, 1 on this, and my inactive ally, it's simply insurance to know I'm MP, w/o fear of being reset by Devs. Assuming I have no life because YOU'RE A CHEATER is irrelevant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.