GlooMi's Guide to Writing 3.0

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *iPimella (01), Aug 11, 2010.

1. Wow GlooMi...this is amazing...
    I think I learned quite a few things
    Thx for making this!

2. Hey GlooMi? Can you make a part about writing with music on?

3. Not just you... It's definitely easier to edit paper, although I don't think it has anything to do with a pen! If I had to guess I'd say that it gives a small break between writing and editing, and it is a completely different setting from your computer. Try writing something by hand, and then retyping it on your computer, see if that changes anything!

I forgot- reading aloud is good too :p. I hate doing it, but it does help!

4. I don't like writing the first draft by hand. I think it's a waste of time and when I re-type it I have to keep looking back and forth and that's annoying.

I think it does have something to do with a pen for me. I like to edit with a pen that has flowing ink and makes little scratching noises. Lol!;)

5. I agree lady Marian

6. Gloomi if your so good at writing a guide could you help ^me write a story just once ?

7. Just added more on to 2nd person and added special ability under bios

8. I'm going to add this link later if you don't mind.

9. Very helpful, writing will be easier I guess now...

10. Someone should make a thread of all the writers that are actively writing

11. @Star-No I don't mind at all.

@Story-Yeah that's a good idea... Hmmmm

12. Gloom u should update it...

13. With new writers appearing and new stories being written, thought more techniques or ideas might be put into this thread like starting with a question, then repeating it at the end of the story or something...

14. Ok I'll work on that this weekend  thanks for the suggestion.

15. np just this would help new writers thx

16. Also, you could add writing while listening to music... PLEASE!!!! I BEG OF YOU, YOUR MAJESTY OF WRITING GODESSNESS!!!!