Global EB Event

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by OG-Sticky-BoC, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Support, sounds awesome

2. Support

3. Interesting idea, support.

4. This is actually a good idea for once support lmao

5. once again back to the top "bump"

6. Keep bumping until a Dev leaves SOMETHING. Even just a period. I just want to know its been read by one. REAL feedback would be nice, but I'll take a period. Haha.

7. we want the devs and all of kaw to read this ty bump

8. The main problem is see is the different levels everyone is at. Make it to easy and high levels will finish it quick. Make it to hard and new players can't hit at all. Also how do you reward? If one a couple in a clan joins in does everyone get the rewards?

9. Easy fix really. Make it impossible to beat and reward based off of bench marks achieved.

The devs would establish a baseline payout, the more you contribute the higher your multiplier will go. The same would be true based on your clans actions.

10. Support 
    The idea of eb packages (6 ebs or so) 250 or so members with eb completion bonuses... eb races so to speak. Start crunching clans together sounds fun!

11. if only the devs would read this thread ️

12. Yes, let's add an update so clans can compete better. If only there was some way already in the game...

13. Is there not somewhere to submit this idea to devs? I'll do it. Whatever it takes

14. It's an ok idea but could be twisted to a money making expedition of course.... Hmmm think we had a tree

15. You send ideas to the developers at support@athinkingape.com! :)