Give this some thought

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bucky, Apr 10, 2016.

1. This is my first forum post so try not to bash too hard please.

I am making this post, basically to get some of your opinions on an idea I just came up with. I know this has probably been brought up before but I figured why not bring it up again..

I know in many clans just to have fun and get a few laughs in people race to get the last hits on the epic battles, I think we should stop making it just a game within friends and maybe give rewards for this...

Of course I'm not saying a huge reward or anything but maybe a percentage out of your overall money made in that eb or something, I know this probably won't happen but just give it some thought.

2. Nah makes people too greedy

3. Do you mean extra reward for dealing the last bit of damage?

4. I think that's what he means.

5. Support, good fun and might keep people active in cc and or next eb. Though i do believe devs need to do something special with pvp players.

At the moment all the income devs get from pvp are crystals only,it would be good to see if pvp would have a war cry doubling pvp gold plunder or a new option for pvp like random 1v1 challenges and nobility/Crystal/infeno betting.

6. I'd like this idea but instead of a reward just a little star beside your name in the EB history or something?

If you start giving rewards people will start lurking to try and get the last hit and get that sweet plunder, not exactly a healthy thing for your clan.

7. Just like goal-hangers. And every HTE will be ph1 open, ph2 closed :)

8. I'd they just gave you a percentage of your total money made in that eb it would work well.. because if you just hopped on at the last second and did that damage it would be pointless.. I'm thinking for the people in bigger clans making 500+bill an eb if you got the last hit in you could get a percentage from that..

9. Not sure about a reward

But an achievement would be amazing. Last hit achievement with 3 levels could be fun - with % bonus at each level like other achievements

10. K I've thought on it for a day.

No support.

Edit: if it had no rewards then fair enough could give an achievement for a certain number of kills but no rewards.

11. Would make HTE even more of a pain imo, I would like this but I can see it starting drama on premium EBs.

12. First hit / last hit achievements.

13. No changed needed. No support. Working as intended.

14. What about last hit u loose money ? Haha would prevent lurking until final 5%

15. I would support a reward for achievement if it was outrageous to get, ex: 10,000 eb finishes for 1% atk bonus, 20k for spy attack, and then 50k for 1% def and 1% spy def

16. I like the idea of the hit counter for last hits, like after 2k last hits you get something stupid like .5% extra plunder.

17. No support people also could get there alts/banks

18. The admins in our clan used to play this game when we ran Haunts b2b..

You basically have to 1)Hit the killshot and 2) Start the next eb ..

Fun timesī–