Ghost legion returns to war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by player098098235, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Mynameisyoursecondname ..... You need to stop and lock these BS threads. You also need to learn respect and not imitate some of the best warriors in kaw! Be yourself and treat your fellow kawmunity appropriately. Most of all learn to be respectful and full support to Obesa!!

Shaddow️

PS: BE Your own person and earn the respect many have taken the time and energy and sacrafice that they paid For through hard work to get it!

2. the real kratos is Helping_hand in the power house. how do i know this? yesterday there was a wall pass from 2014 from IMF to Warlor. Well that was that account. Who is running it now may be a different story.

3. @santas helper: ur smoking crack if u think op is the real Kratos op changed his name to helping hand a couple days ago

4. I was going to say...... Kratos is still around lol

Tough to claim you are a reset account when original account is still active

5. Fake Kratos. Why do people continue to outright lie and think no one knows. And this op's clan (The Power House) just failed HTE followed by a failed Origins. Again, not the original Kratos as that acct/person is on a break and in the clan _Ghost Legion_

6. except for 2 things...

1) the clan you say he's at doesn't exist

and

2) wall pass from Imf to warlor was on helping_hand wall the other day

so say what you want but that account has been around and had to have warred in warlord/ghost legion at the very least to have a wall pass from imf

kratos was an ok wc. He learned how to war at La Resistance when he joined stayed for a couple weeks learned how they did rosters and left and started his own clan.

Don't believe me ask around to people who know wtf they are talking about and not just forum idiots.

7. if you are mysecondnamesucksballs do yourself a favor and reset nobody likes you. go play farmville leave this app forever.

8. Oh look chippie the noob is back

9. Fyi @ santas helper the real kratos is in the clan _Ghost Legion_ please verify ur facts before u post that the "Real Kratos is in the power house because he has a wall post from imf" the FAKE kratos is in power house with the new name helping hand

10. kratos small....more than meets the eye. fake retirement so daft doesn't farm him .

11. I can't wait for a global pandemic to wipe the earth clean of scum like you... Please let there be a global elite planning this as we speak.