GH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Terror, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Took you a whole xtal and me hitting my target dcodr, congrats :lol:

2. I am open at ::16 are you , no , anyone in forum reading is welcome to hit me to check . 

3. Target decoder? You cheat ? Wow !

4. Nope, im not sure if you've noticed but we're on the same side of the same osw :lol: but you can waste your xtals on me :) and your attack pots because i know you need them on my 1 dp ;)

5. Silenced, accusing someone of cheating is bannable.

Please continue to accuse him if cheating.

6. GH made more money than devs wanted. They know that enough GH will spend on crystals and nobs to convert. It was done so the devs can make money..... Simples

7. Oh snap ,  found :24 regen time

8. Continue your scouts please :) they tickle, ill be watching videos ;)

9. My bag DMG, just messing with u anyways, boring osw. ️

10. No prob, you are an actual good warrior. Not like others who need their buddies to help hit

11. Likewise , u handle your own I have to say.

12. Is this the part where you guys aggressively give compliments, then make up, and then hug?

:lol:

13. I didn't know you was tappin dat zaft ass like me.

14. We're hitting WDGAF but yup, same thing :p

15. Or farm Dragonite out of boredom?

16. His build is too small for ya lol

17. The life of a farmer has it's perils️

18. All they're doing is pulling GH stats back to where someone of those stats would/should be. Not ruining the game or being at all unfair. I was GH once. Get over it and upgrade

19. Why you talk about stats? Gh have close to no stats. And according to you, who said those stats should have been there all along? You? Cuz the devs didnt think so when they created this game. Also, get over what? The devs dictating you must be attack build?

20. what's a gh? nothing like that in this game. you must be confused.