gh ruining wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Gauss80, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Gh might ruin wars

You ruin forums

Who has the butthurt-cream guys!

2. I got my 7 chuckles an moved on

3. Lol I was expecting this sort of thread about butt hurt people. What do you want the devs to do about the gh build? Remove it from the gaming system or what lmao. Now to all who converted from a gh really sorry but you shouldn't have done that and to all the butt hurt peeps out there who don't know what makes gh awesome and why devs can't do anything when you bleed plunder to us go get more butt hurt cream bcos come s3 there won't be enough in the store lmao.

4. No I don't want them banned. I want their pay to hit ratio to match every other player in the game. There's a reason so many clans use gh, if you don't you're missing a big advantage. I just wanted something to be done to fix the loophole before all warring clans were 70-90% gh, and tgh.

5. War is war bitches. It doesn't matter if you are out numbered, out spent, war is war, you kick ass and you go down with a struggle, **** the money. Defeat your enemies, force them into complete and utter submission, then have them go into that kitchen, and HAVE THEM MAKE YOU A SANDWICH!!!!

6. @Super. You are completely wrong. The GH build is multiple tiers lower than what a lot of people have, so it's obvious that you shouldn't be able to compete with a bigger build that has cost a lot more gold that 977m a building. The payout should only be increased because the build is being abused and the hit ratio should probably be made tighter.

7. If total size was accounted for when figuring pay structure (bfa, equip) and everyone had the same pay ratio I believe it'd make wars better for all.

8. Let's face it with equip and bfa they are hitting far harder than what someone who pays 1 mill to hit should.

9. Stupid threads ruining forums.

10. A fix to the gh plunder is what the community as a majority called out for. You can cry out "BUTTHURT!!!" from a pulpit and deflect if you like, but as it did last time, this issue is going to gain momentum because it seems gh's are just as potent as they were in S2.

Support

11. OP not everyone has to be an attack build, Please learn to deal with gh's. It's a strategy and there's also ways you can work around it. if a 100k attack gh can hit you they deserve 30 times payout. Go raise your BFA.

12. Gh are gone now its sos lvl hansel.

13. Butthurt lol need some butthurt cream?