GH and lovin it

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Anwar_Jnr_Kang, Sep 24, 2013.

1. A kiss ass because I'm voicing my opinion? Lol

2. Gaming the system to assure match ups with weaker opponents is strategy?

Play like you don't get, but like I said, if Devs don't fix it, short sighted greedy twits will kill EE.

3. We obviously were the weaker opponent. We have won beating clans bigger than ourselves. We were really such a threat to your builds.

4. Haha like anyone else we have our prefer Builds. Therefore I'm sure these wars won't always be in favor of these GH. Be excited for now before its over.

5. Hataz gon hate haha..GL everyone s2

6. Okay okay you guys got me I forgot to address the real issue here. You know, the one your really mad at.

All this rage over rosters stacking GH with LB's. What your are really mad at is the match "hitabilty" system. Yes you can hit the GH but little plunder for doing so. Yes you can hit the LB but most are failed hits. Just be honest you want a match system based off of potential to plunder. You know its true. But hey I've got a better idea: devs give these clowns rancor 50, edge 5, and a stockpile of mith. So they can leave these wars ;)

7. ^^^^^^^^^ That works. Lmao

8. I love that statless alt talking. Lol gorilla go kiss someones ass.

9. ^ you stole my name :eek:^

10.  Silly Minas's

11. A build u worked for? I bet 2 months of farming me that i could drop and be gh in less than a half hour.

That made me laugh. No the fact a 1mil cs gh can pin a 8mil cs person is a little screwy to me.

12. You must still be stuck in season 1, the new DTS/dtw changed that

13. Must be. my gh bud told me he could hit a couple days ago.

14. Did your gh bud tell u he needed to have equip and a ton of allies to hit? Or do you really think a gh with hardly any bfa and bfe can just ko a 10 mill cs player?

15. Ik that. Its still screwy. Smartass

16. A build with 1 lvl1 stable can pin a build with 2 lvl1 forges plus a lvl2 stable.

These are the mechanics of the game. Will that little build need pots to do it? Absolutely. And this assumes the defender has no pots. Not a realistic scenario but that's how the mechanics work.

Now just scale all that up and throw in BFE and BFA and max pots and mith spells for an EE war and it's no surprise that a GH can hit much larger builds.

Someday I'll put together a PvP post describing all the dirty technical details. But some experienced players, like Alison, know exactly where the PvP DTS/DTW demarcation lines are and can use that to farm and frustrate other players.

17. Loli would love to see a gh with little bfa and only nthose hairy legs warring :D lol. Complete ****.

18. You all suck❗️

19. Lol all these gh in here talking about how much their builds cost them? Ur battle stats say other wise ... I call ********

20. Ah Haah❗️ Damn homie , in high school you was the man homie, wtf happened to you