GH and lovin it

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Anwar_Jnr_Kang, Sep 24, 2013.

1. @figgo, I have a GH account, want me to show you where?

2. Then you must know exactly what I mean, your alt is more successful than your main

3. Love a good gh, I myself am working on something bigger here. But my alt is a GH and love it.

4. This ain't my main aha : )~ now you can be quiet and start learning something too, get an understanding of what this is supposed to be, what it actually mean to be a spy

5. Doesn't change anything I said lol, your gh alt is better than your larger hansel alt

6. Tell me, are people not crying about the gh because of it's effectiveness? Or because of it's uselessness?

7. I have spent trillions testing different builds, had a hefty cs where I could hit hard ebs and get equip. Now as a gh my bfe is epic for my size, I destroy bigger players and hit haunts no problem. The plunder is better and I only gotta worry bout land cost.

downside is I don't know what to do in HF

8. Nice try at avoiding the real issue. Using gh to stack LB players in a clan is a cheap and petty ploy. And it will destroy EE.

GH have a place in EE, small and mid size clans.

But keep being smug jack asses, when the rest of KaW tires of wasting their time, you can all go for no matches to keep avoiding each other.

9. Good arguments, but you used about 3 distinct arguments and repeated each of them about 16times. Way to go bro you're making everyone sooo mad...

10. And still tries to avoid the real issue, Gorilla

11. We are actually not discussing the stacking of lb players, but now that you got into it. You say that the more you work towards your build the more the advantage you should have?

So if I spend enough money to get my account to the lb, I should have an advantage right?
    Oh right.. I had forgotten, you guys want a bfa cap also..

You whiners contradict yourself, you are trying way to hard to even out the field..

12. Op for forum prime minister

13. @Gor

Please tell us those arguments

14. Oh and by the way, OP your ally stats arent even big enough to make any difference in how hard you hit... well unless their defense is 10k above your attack... honestly it would have been better for everyone and a less waste of the time of anyone following this thread, if you hadnt made it at all.

15. Lol figgo theyre in the original post, go ahead and read them yourself.

16. Oh , you mean that changes should of been done during the test wars?

Or that we played a strategy game with strategy?

17. No, the part that mentions your name.

18. Oh crap, I had forgotten how relevant that was

19. My appologies, ill explain to you that i have nothing to say to a kiss ass that I didnt mention in the first place, this is my final post on this thread as i can see entertaining you further will lead to the thread going off topic. Good day sir/ma'am.