GH and lovin it

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Anwar_Jnr_Kang, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Gotta love the butt hurt GH that wasted billions lmao 

2. Being a GH is not an "exploit", or a problem. Its simply the way we adapted to the changes during the test wars, and we got it right. Just because you spent more money on your build, doesnt make it any more of a legitimate one.

Everyone chooses a build to fit their play style, and the most fun build to have in this game *in my opinion* is being a GH.

3. GHs will never overcome 1.5 mil SSD, period.

4. ┈┈┈┈┈┈╭━━┓┏━━╮
    ┈┈┈┈╱━╯┊┊╰╯┊┊╰━╮
    ┈┈┈┈▏╭▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂╯┃
    ┈╭━╮╰┫╰┻╯┊┊┃╳┃▏╯
    ┈┃┻┗╮┃▏┏┓╰╯╰━╯▏
    ┈┃╰┳┛┃╲▔▔▔▔▔╯╱
    ┏╯╯┣━╯╮╲▂▂▂▂╱╰━╮
    Respect GH

5. GH builds are for the babies that don't want to be hit a lot because they know they won't be hit a lot, because of the low payout.
    And lol OP trying to insult Native-Pride

6. Yay for the gh club

[​IMG]

7. I get plenty of incoming especially after gaining plunder and becoming a tasty ko target…
    But thanks for your input on my baby build

8. Lmao it so great I see Minas morgal crying in season 2. War 2 that they have had two no matchups
    Here's an idea ug ure gh and u will get a match up

9. @Mach, all due respect. You say gh builds are afraid of getting hits, well explain what your towers are for.

10. You like that LOL
    I like cake…
    Goodluck in season II

11. And yet my WC puts me on crappy-paying GH...what then? xD (He does though! :D)

Support :mrgreen:

12. I love being gh. Dont hate our power. GHS UNITE!

13. Full Support

Another con of being a gh, we aren't always put against tasty targets. As there are almost always ghs on the other team. We are to take them out before anyone else so that our large builds do not have to worry about them. *hint*

We make roughly 20-30 mil against a pure gh, compared to the plunder made from a 10mcs against an even player, I say you guys got an advantage there. Bottom point, if you know you are going to go against a clan with gh, even out the field by putting some low attack builds or maybe even...gasp... Ghs of your own.

14. Again, grow up, be all you can be instead of ruining it for the others

15. Lol @native-pride saying gh is a war noob...

16. Cool story bro.

17. @Native-Pride: "learn how to build and war like a pro" is your build a good build?0.0 and do u war like a pro? Lolol

18. Doesn't anyone even know what a war hansel built is? What their role is in a war? Why the GH ruining it? Why other that work hard for that built accomplished over the years? GH is just a clumsy attempt, absolutely no art there, and all spies will suffer for it later, bleh : )~ thanks for ruining it for me

19. @quiet

They are not ruining it, they are doing it better than your build.

20. Hmmm, intriguing...