Get Rid of EB Cheat Threads

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Maybe just for like a few weeks after their release

2. Mwauahahhahahahhahahahhahahaaaaa.

The laugh has no relevance with my post, just felt like doing it.

This will never be implemented, BUT, along with other things... farm the **** out of whoever does it so quickly this time, and they will think twice next time.. there's boy d to be heaps of EB's coming as that's wut devs get they monies from.. so stick your head up their ass and chew your way out.

3. That didn't even make sense to me after reading it.

In other words, take the hammer in yo own hands, and force the rule upon people.

Just like now when people say 'farming' when the closest thing to farming is EB'ing.

Anywho.

4. Support. I haven't done it yet, but it defeats the only challenge an eb could give! Even if Op didn't look at it everyone else in the clan could have then they just say it in cc and boom! Everyone knows.

5. I agree the "new eb" that we have long waited for is already old. He also showed the drop which pissed me off.

6. PAC the devs already showed the drop

7. O yah blame it in the devs too. .

8. Lmao why talk crap to frog when you see he is farming everyone. Do you think that your comment is going to be the one that changes his mind? Lol

9. 80% support(;

10. … if you're arguing about that, might as well argue about guides, and… wait… didn't this happen already? Yeah, Philosopher made a thread long ago about that. Poor results.

They're not cheating, they're guides. They make things easier, but boring. I dislike having to say "then don't read them", but prohibiting people from doing guides about Epic Battles? That's a surprise.

11. Not prohibiting them but at least do them a couple weeks after eb is out. Spoils the part of It being a "new eb" those don't one very often

12. Heres a thought....DONT READ IT.....

13. Sorry Frog And Phoenix. I didn't realize this thread was mostly personal between you too.

I was looking to squelch a real suggestion to have forum-mods actively start to ban useful info to clear the way for entertaining threads like this.

I will say that the proliferation of dumb and unproven threads being stickied is annoying. There's always a bunch of redundant and dumb threads in forums. Just let them die.

I won't bump this one again. Enjoy KaW

14. "cheat" thread??? ... 

... if all inventors n pioneers in this world had kept all their own experiences secret ... we'd all still live in caves I'd say ...

15. Much hate in this thread, I see valid points on both sides but I must say helping people is > leaving many to fend for themselves. My clan is filled with many new members and I myself am still realativtly new and this guides help alot!

16. Did this really need a bump?

17. No. But it was somewhat entertaining to read.

18. So....basically what this is about is that the OP is trying to enforce his opinion on everyone and is not even asking for a consensus or even a discussion?

And if no one agrees with him, he tries to farm the whole world and fails?

Gosh, I think he needs to see a shrink and Hit-ler to deflate his oversized ego that seems a bit too big for his hat.

And since he cannot control his own urges to click on something he doesn't like, he tries to prevent everyone else from doing so?

All I can see here is just a nobody who is a wannabe and tries to play the part of being a bully but fails and ends up like a crybaby.

Pathetic.