Get Rid of EB Cheat Threads

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Wasn't really a surprise to me.

Same boring old hit, steal, scout routine with just a different monster. I honestly thought they were putting this EB under warbeasts lol... I mean scorpions are so lame.... I was hopping for like a 3-Headed dog or something more interesting.

2. No support. If you can't stop yourself from reading a thread on how to do an eb, eb threads are the least of your problems.

3. I support u Frog. No EB cheats for atleast a week they should be locked and deleted on spot.

4. It's not even a matter of not reading the thread, if ur clanmates read it and spill it in cc are u going to stop reading that too?

5. Lunacy 5/8/13 atk p:45

I love how these EB noobs are so lazy they can't read a whole thread to realize their comment has already been said a few times already. Players like this need to be smacked around a bit. Hey cynder! Wanna help me farm a few thread trolls and EB noobs?

6. I forgot. Black unicorn. Atk 5/7/13 np stl 3/4/9 np. The rest of you were too small to hit. Sorry. 

7. I did read the thread. And my original post still stands. Your reasoning for not allowing these eb threads is nonsensical. None of your arguments hold water, other than the premise that you want it that way because you want it that way. That's a great reason.

8. Hey I'm tough because I can attack people then post my hits on forums! Wanna see?

Frog 9/9/1 ass P 26/27 sct spys 0d

Cool right?

9. Sorry. Lunacy. Never said I wanted it that way. Lol reread troll.

10. Omginc scouts

11. Seeing as scouts were the last inc I got from you I just thought thats how the tough guys do it...no?

12. You pinned my spies TNT. Luckily I still had lots of troops left to farm yer ass again.

TNT atk 9/9/13 np 63 mil per hit.

Umm TNT here is some osw advice. Don't leave gold out. It makes you ridiculously easy to farm. 

13. Oh, so you made this thread just to whine, not because you want anything changed to a way that would stop the issue that caused the whining, right? Carry on, I now see you made this thread for the attention.

14. Pinned your troops and.spys bud.

Great advice!!! Wrote it down and all!

Ill return the favor. Leave a little bit of gold out on a hansel and all the atk builds will be on it like flys on crap.

Keeps them from using their troops for anything productive, see?

15. @lunacy

I want mods to graveyard these threads for two weeks to make players think for two minutes instead of waiting for Wulf and the other EB cheat thread makes to tell them when they can go take a dump. Is that too hard to understand.

Btw I don't whine. I farm. As you just found out. 

16. Amazing how this thread escalated from about eb guides to players farming each other lol

*microwave dings*

*removes steaming bag of Orville*

17. I haven't read a single thread about the new eb, and I'm doing it. I wasn't sucked in to get the competitive edge on an eb, or because I have to open every thread lol Getting rid of threads on it would have zero impact, and two weeks is an arbitrary amount of time that would accomplish nothing. For calling people eb noobs, you seem incredibly concerned about how they go about eb'ing.

18. @ lunacy

I'm in osw so we haven't had the time to try new EBs, but I thought it wasn't a good idea when Wulf went and told everyone how to solve the fod pot puzzle. Sucked the joy right out of it. That's why I helped strip him at bit back. ( don't worry, he got me back real good)

19. Oh I forgot.

Iburn 2/2/? Atk np

Only 2 hits for iburn because the dude only pays 43mil. 

20. Something for everybody to consider.
    Freedom of Speech.

If he wants to post this. Thats fine.
    If people wanna spoil your ebs. Thats fine too.

But what i dont get is if you are against this topic. Why are you making yourself apart of it by posting.

I you disagree. Just dont post. And sooner or later this will be gone.