Get Rid of all the Guides: Thinking for ourselves the Swabia

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by The_Philosopher, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Lol wanderer was the best farmer ever hands down. Nobody could stop nobody_

2. @ fluffy
    Yes wanderer was a great trouble maker. I remember him being in our clan Ca a few times. it was just something Swabia said that I used him as an example to contrast with moose.

@Swabia

DOn't worry. I am not a fan of yours. You can noob with the best of them at times. However, If you had read one of my posts in this thread, you would see that I merely like a particular quote you said, not everying you ever done. lol

3. I don"t have a real great problem with Moose's guide. It is mostly harmless one.

The biggest problem is Wulf's. That is mnot a guide, it is a cheat. And since we are in a sense competing against one another in this game, cheats of all kinds should be eliminated, no matter how well-written they are. I can't however, as some suggested, just not read it, because not reading it would just give an unfair advantage to my enemy. The same goes for Havoc's ally guide. These two guides in particular should be eliminated.

4. Oh for gods sake philosopher. Don't make a problem out of everything. Just because someone made a guide doesn't mean it's a cheat. If you don't like the fact that someone helps another, that's your problem. Not anyone else's.

5. Considering everyone is reading, i dont see any advantage the guide can give to anyone.

Let the guide of wulf stays.. Wihout it you'd proly get all the spam in wc or forums just to ask what items to use. Everyone loves doing it the easy way.

Lol

6. Of course if everyone is reading it, no one is getting a leg up. It just sucks the joy of thinking for ourselves. Wulf just thinks we're too stupid to figure an EB out for ourselves.

7. I'm terrible at EB. Ranger is correct.

8. Wrong philo wulf is just being of an assistance - it's perspective

9. You can't change the past so this thread was useless.Even if for some stupid reason they delete wulfs thread, mostly everyone knows them and is on clan pages. So your complaint is invalid. I'm dtw

10. I'm not saying that I think it should or shouldn't be deleted, but by your logic, everyone already knows it/its on clan pages, so it serves no further purpose and should be deleted.

11. I'm talking to op. I'm nt worthy enuf to respond to u directly

12. Philosopher, if you don't want to know, don't read. Other people actually want to get ebs over with ASAP and not waste time figuring out the item and equipments etc. needed. Plus it would flood forums. It's your problem. Not anyone else's.

13. Well played swab , been playing a long time! Was reset by ipolle onetime (good friend now). Had the īškicked out of me by many clans. Been in the top 200 once for less then a week. Reset 4 times! I really don't have the time between hits to really make a guild , and hell it wouldn't help a guy if I did! Best guide out there is " go out there and try and fight , people will fear and loath you more the lb players" best advise I ever got .

14. I remember that every game has it walk-through guide which will ruin the fun pf game its self. We can read that guide and quickly play the game. Very quick till i can say 6 months normal play can be 6 days quick play plus all secret revealed easily. it is really ruins the fun of the game.

In this time, I will support OP for his opinion

15. @ Army
    then why did you read/ look at the walk through if you knew it would ruin the game for you.

Some people might get stuck In a game... I have... You Probably have too....there is one game that I loved so much but there was this one part that I became stuck on... I was about to quit the game so instead of quitting I looked that part up and made it through that stage. After that I started to begin loving that game because I could complete the whole thing. So why should everything be changed.

16. @orbo. What you wrote on the thread had already been said and answered. If you can't be bothered go read it all, don't post.

17. I can't be bothered to read it all

18. Some salient points coalesce when skimming for random letters.

19. As said above, walkthroughs basically ruin the game, and since it involves interaction between other players, an advantage given to another player ultimately ruins it for all players. There is no good reason for Wulf's thread to be in the forums. If you ever have warred with him, oh would know that he is a very controlling guy, and his need to make cheats is just another way of controlling it.

As the comments that no guides would lead to wc and forum spam, well there are these ppl called moderators in this game that are supposed to lock spam and what not. If they actually did that job instead of, say, trying to be witty in the forums or making useless guides, perhaps we wouldn't have the spam problem.