Gateway to the Abyss

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Support

2. Re: Gateway to the Abyssry

Note that they will be gone by february 2nd. Exactly to avoid people go stock them up to use on their very last lands

3. Re: Gateway to the Abyssry

You can't stock up on them. They will AUTOMATICALLY be used on the next land you open. You don't get a choice of when.

I'm using them on my last couple of hf.

4. SUPPORT

5. Any predictions on who is 1st to post the spyglasses expired n its not fair?

Starting now.......GL

6. Too late, it already happened

7. Support

8. Are there new buildings to go with new lands

9. Maybe read the thread.

10. A lil birdie told me new lands will be farms.
    Not what u think either.
    Crops to feed all our troops n spies.
    Also granite pits to provide for stoneworks.
    1 KaWfee shop aka a Castle in LL.
    It will provide a boost to aid completing long n arduous EB's n speed up the kill.

11. Its the Snorks.

Armies of Snorks.

12. Maybe kiss my chicken

13. After you smooch my chocolate star fish.

14. There will be a new tier of buildings with the new lands

15. Devs . Please make these spy glasses like build tokens , so you can save them to use on more expensive lands .... This is useless for hflc.

why would it be the next land you uncover ?? There's tons of hflc :/

16. Its cleverly done bc it helps average players and furthers smaller players while not allowing HFBC a huge advantadge

17. yeah. i like to come down on the devs when they don't think things out, but this seems thought out. there ARE people that will be able to afford all of the new lands on day one. if those people could choose when to use the spyglass, they would use them to get the 3 most expensive land upgrades in the history of kaw for free. this could mean anything from 10 to 100trillion (just a guess on how much the last the lands will cost).

18. What if first new land is 600 bil... Or 700 bill then having to use the spyglass is pretty good... No?

19. Why are people complaining about free items that benefit you no matter what?

20. i imagine it is because some people will get 3trillion worth of benefit and others will get 30billion.