Gateway to the Abyss

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Sorry if I'm repeating this question. If we have glasses in inventory will we get something to activate them to buy new land? Or once we have them whatever land we buy next will be free? Like I don't want to buy 1st or second land be opened by glasses I rather use them to buy last couple lands. Anyone got an idea or did DEVS said anything about this !?

2. said the next land, as in no activation. they don't want people to exploit them by buying the first 22 new lands and then getting the last 3 free.

3. Unlock as many lands as you can before 1/21 that's my recommendation. Chances are they will either increase plunder or discount t5 buildings to reduce the sticker shock of the new buildings.

Then we see who the superpowers are.

4. There is little incentive or the devs to create epics that pay more, when they get $6 for every seal used.

Also, I'd bet HFBC's are no more than 1-2k tops. They must pay scads of money and he new lands will soak them the hardest. So I don't envy them.

5. better saving your sweat blood money for your kid education.they will need it.

6. 

7. How much will the first new land u can buy be when they come out?

8. I do think for effort the #1 in event should get extra spyglass. Just as a thought.

9. Why should he? Basically he just spent more money than anyone else. Give him an extra Aqua. 

10. Not more but at least equal to it. Or make reg eb's like haunt have like 50%-150% more plunder for like 20-50 nobs ...

11. Are Devs going to Drop the price of T6? That's the only way I see people being able to Close the gap at this point. People will be to large

12. Idk it was a race lol
    Ppl start years earlier explains mostly why they r bigger.

13. No no no no no no

14. Why is EVERYONE ALWAYS WORRIED ABOUT " closing the gap" this is a free game, those that spend money are willing and able,
    Those that dont ....THANK THE PEOPLE THAT DO.... No income no buisness!
    And you shouldnt expect to keep getting **** for free! SUCK IT UP ASS HATS!
    yes the devs make some stupid mistakes, but they also stay very active changing the game.... Dont like it shut the **** up and quit.

15. Closing the gap isn't just for people wanting it easy... if reaching endgame is too daunting less people will be willing to play to that point. Reaching endgame needs to be reasonable enough so new players will stick with KaW longer and hopefully spend more $.

16. As I and many other people have said many times, being build complete ISNT the endgame. There is no endgame.

17. You're right, there is no actual endgame, new lands/buildings almost have to act like it for currently build complete players

18. Not be cheap or anything but you should give good looking banners to the people that don't have enough money to seal 24/7 and make the lb every promo. All I see is all the bigger/money spending people getting banners. The banners don't have to have good stats but it should look cool like the s4 banners. 

19. Well Mr. MyNameIsUr2ndName, why on earth would devs do that? Give free **** to people that don't spend, that's stupid

20. Only ppl with BC as a goal claim endgame.
    PvPers/OSW/EE goes on. Ppl have differing reasons to KaW. Some open to all facets n others draw lines in the sand.