Gateway to the Abyss

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Support
    Perfect explanation

2. i'm so incredibly disgusted by this decision. i couldn't even log into kaw for a few days.

plenty of suggestions have been floating around about how to deal with the inflation.

the most obvious one is to stop selling seals. everyone knows that they are the root of the problem. but everyone knows that the devs aren't going to give up that revenue stream. (despite the fact the kaw managed to run just fine for years without them)

the only other solution is new outlets for gold. new lands is the WORST possible method.

the devs need to create a new in game currency market. selling equipment, profile customizations, or any of the other countless things that are for sale in most games.

it could have provided the same temporary fix as new lands, without making build complete and impossibility for free 2 players. hell even most pay2players can't keep up with these new land releases, only the the big spenders can.

this game is no longer free to play. you can't fight anymore without spending a ton of time and money to beef up your build, unless you enjoy getting people 5 times your size beating on your for hitting their friend.

3. The **** KaW you stole my clan name idea

4. I like the idea of buying buildings to hold in reserve as a building cache.

Would be a great way to store towers. Let excess gold go to store away buildings that can be swapped once a week.

5. How would the cache be set up? By just number of buildings (if so, what is the limit?) and a general cache or one cache per set of lands?

6. I am happy with this. About to save 3tril by using spy glass to unlock last 4 HFS. 

7. take a moment to realize the new lands will likely end up costing something in the hundreds of trillions, not including the cost of building on them. saving 3 tril is nothing but a drop in the bucket at this point.

8. Couldn't have said it better.

We need out-sources for gold.

9. Honestly I am OK with that. I am not in rush to BC.

10. No support :lol:

11. When the new lands come out you will hear people crying about how expensive they are and how crappy the stats are on the level one buildings . . . . just like when the Hoarfrost Lands came out . . . and the Highlands . . .

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Cheers,

Kage.

12. This is an interesting idea. The problem i have with it is excess EQ is theoretically packed along with us.
    Hard to carry buildings around.
    Maybe being able to deactivate buildings might be another solution instead.
    PS1 can deactivate lonely attack n go PS.
    What deactivating achieves is kingdoms can choose how many troops/spies will be available for use. Furthermore those deactivated r not in reserve simply not available. It will also allow builds to drop down in war tiers. Idk if it'll create exploits but other war pros would know better than me.

Idk just a thought 

13. Kaw will these new building on the new lands give a significant boost in plunder ? or will we have to grind out the gold for the lands? OR do you have a new better paying eb planned . Please let us know . Thanks

14. Buildings have always increased or decreased plunder to date.
    I expect no different.
    I do expect it will change what ppl do fir war n will be interesting to see what evolves next.

15. There's always been a new eb tier to accompany the new lands. Expect the 4th bone eb to pay out twice as much as the current AFF does.

16. Your right how lil changes for example how much the community gives and gives and gives and how much ata takes and takes and takes and how lil in return ta gives back if there was just a lil balance maybe just maybe ppl would stay and play and quit complaining so much as it is now its a one sided relationship

17. Yes. It's nice that devs do something for those 4000 players. I feel bad that the top <5% of kaw was getting bored and needed some new lands.
    It's about time that the other 95.% of kaw gets disheartened and pissed off that this is the way the devs decide to remove gold from the game. Heck. Those 95%ers don't need new updates anyway.

For what it's worth pvp is supposed to be the balance to EB gold. But as EB fairies throw a screaming hissy fit every time someone mentions pvp I guess this is the corner they have painted us into.

18. 7224 actions...i don't think new lands r a concern for u lol

R u suggesting BC acc's r fine as is n keep inflating the ally market?
    or stating everyone is entitled to catch up n not spend the time n effort the other ppl have?
    As for EB Faeries they do their thing as they will n nothing wrong with that.

19. You have so many abbvtns.

20. Cuz i'm lazy n worked very hard at it