Gateway to the Abyss

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 8, 2015.

1. I predict that new lands plus buildings will cost (total) more than only the top 1% of KaW has ever seen before.

Big get bigger, small/mid (comparatively speaking) get so much smaller.

2. Fact. End of strip wars. End of family clans where build doesn't matter. End of non-custom clan for EE.

Enter a new even less diverse age of button mashing EB grind with some social aspect.
    If you didn't sell your by now you are probably hosed.

I get it. Devs need something for people to spend the stupid amount of hte event gold on and since EB fairys won't allow pvp events this is about the only option.

Sad.

3. Still no peak at the first land price? Come on devs give us the price of land 1 no pictures no nothing else. Just 1 little number you can do it devs. Who's a good dev? I got treats too

4. My emoji ident working in forums for some reason or that would be funnier lol

5. Total support bro

6. The devs probably started the 'starter package' as an attempt to prevent that...

7. That won't Fix the Gap. Only way to Mend is If HF is cut in half, but not sure if Devs will do that this time.

8. They shouldve just given everyone 20 trillion each. This would let everyone catch up but is fair to all. This would mean a lot of builds would be closer together in stats, ee matches etc would be better and would help new players get into the game.

9. U want this so called gap fixed then play for years like others did. Asking for handouts is hardly the answer. Petty jealousy. Look at profiles for hit counts to see why ppl r bigger its not rocket science.

10. We really need something for established players to grow faster..new players are being vollied higher and making more growing faster then established players who have been loyal to kaw who seem to get stuck and lose interest!

11. Oh yeah, let's give a 3 day old noob account 20t, he'd end up upgrading everything he could to max levels, then try to war, and not know what the hell he's doing. That would really help make wars better.

12. Whats the diff now. Plenty of ppl war and have no idea at least ppl with the 20t can fix up their builds and the gap would be closer and give incentives for ppl to try this game and diff aspects. Devs are trying to help noobs and always screwing vets. This can only lead to one thing which you are seeing in masses now.

13. Of course they r helping noobs start out better. KaW has evolved to the point BC is huge. Nothing wrong with that but 20t is not helping ppl its only putting them on levels they r not ready for.
    Everyone needs learn their ABC's.

14. well i wonder why its the way it is could it be hte and greed and events and crux chests with huge amount of gold everywhere look at the leaderboard vollied to some sick amount of gold with 0 stats that alone speaks for itself.stripping trillions and nobody cares cause they make that back in a aday theres no value left in kaw.Devs introduce new lands.blah blah are you kidding me thats for big spenders i dont even have highlands done yet lolo.Now the starter packages !! Really !! good move wrong direction there again how does this promote new players it dont just brings for ts into play.I have only been here a short time i cannot even begain to imagine what ppl have been going thru for the last few years no wonder ppl are quiting.

15.  Telladega Nights.

16. I haven't even HLBC yet you don't see me whining I rated have these new lands then the lovely t5 lvl4 Ug's now go hit some Ebs make some gold hire allies and you grow and want these lands it's a miracle.

17. Devs u may have to add more global rewards we are just breezing through these 

18. @HIDUDE. HF buildings will almost certainly be slashed in price. Devs kinda pointed to that w a joke earlier in this thread. In fact I'm a supporter of that for two reasons. 1. It actually is a way of shortening gap between top players HFBC and those not there yet. It's the quickest way of doing that w/out a silly ridiculous gold earning promo ALL would benefit from and it only speeds up peeps trying to get HFBC. 2. It enables HFBC players to finally and somewhat affordable be able to change their HF buildings w/out it costing an arm and a leg. Watch the devs not do it now coz it's something we would all want.
    

19. Don't i see you always asking ppl if they need help lolo have you not kissed enuf dev butt for vk yet

20. Kaw admin ! YOU SHOULD DO A PVP PROMO FOR 3 days before new land realease FORCE PPL TO BANK 