Gameplay Improvements + Estoc Trials Updates

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

Very lil msgs in my inbox. Loving it. Tnx devs. Best move yet

2. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

Yay thanks kaw_admin

3. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

I also like the eb notifications, but I would prefer them on a separate tab called 'EB' or something.

Clan tab should be kept for starting and finishing an eb/signing up for ee wars and all related match up news. I.e without eb joins.

4. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

Kaw wat that booty person was trying to suggest is make it to where u can change ur monarch banner (class atk/def/equal) to a different 1 from the oracle for cash/nobility/xstals. IMO sounds like pretty stupid but wanted clarify it for them they seem anxious to hear from u on it.

5. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

Since we changing notifications is it possible to fix mobile devices where world chat does NOT have to be seen like on computer? And do like above said bring the eb notifications back just in seperate tab like the clan and ally chat tab. That was very helpful in tracking actives in ebs

6. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

To clearing myself on fixing chat on pc if I have clan chat selected I don't see any world chat period on mobile device even if I have clan chat selected I still see world chat cluttering my chat box while hitting ebs scrolling thru a war roster ect this major inconvience as I have to continually open back chat box to follow ko news feeds and targeting information that doesn't have to be done on a computer. Hope that specifies my post more

7. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

Awwwwwww :sad: I'm gonna miss the notifications, they help me realize the item phase in haunts :(

8. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

Thanks devs!

9. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

Thanks devs

10. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

remove notifications players to join the รฉpic does not seem a good idea. I could have kept for administrators or include an option to disable the settings. I'm not at all happy, it seems a mistake that makes it difficult for managers of a clan

11. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

@ KAW wasn't part of it losers would still get a rancor level as well? Or edge?

12. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

Please PLeASe pLeAsE stop your whining about the cost of war. DEAL WITH IT- or don't war. That is the easiest solution to not having to buy pots and use mith with your hard earned tap tap tap tap eb gold. ๎€‘๎€‘. I calculated what ONE loss cost me last week-- $26 billion!! I guarantee you'll never see me whining about spending fake eb gold or complaining about not getting a prize for losing.

13. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

I don't like the second "improvement".

Knowing which members were joining in eb helped with activity checks greatly. Not everyone talks in cc, and may even be silenced so can't post on walls. So now, I'll have to write down names for the past couple eb history's and not be able to check my newsfeed for a quicker way.

Yes, it spams your newsfeed, but for admins trying to keep track of everything, it made it much simpler.

14. Does anyone besides me wonder if the Worm crew's sole purpose for existence, in RL and KaW, is to troll forums and successfully look ridiculous? Just wondering... Wall me if you agree. :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. Thanks for these updates - I don't mind seeing who joins eb, but I realize it can clutter inbox.

16. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

@kaw_admin, great update, something if like to see in the near future is an update to how knock outs are reported in clan chat during EE wars. If you could simply add the clan member list rank # to the cc KO update.

As it is right now, PC users can copy and paste the update to find who has KOd their teammate and hit them back, iDevice users can't. In the case of "barcodes" and identical-looking player names, this gives PC users what I see as an unfair advantage.

17. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

I'd*

18. Don't like it... i think it isn't important what you did devs (maybe except that eb). But ok... thanx for improving game ;-)

19. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

Will the minimum no. of players for war be review from 25 to maybe 15 so that it's easier to form a clan for war? Don't you think it will be better to encourage players to war?

20. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

Good updates ๎€Ž thx devs