Gameplay Improvements + Estoc Trials Updates

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

#stolenideas

2. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

I said it was on forums.

3. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

Not you -.-

4. Hopefully this encourages more participation in the wars!

5. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

It's threads like this that remind me why I still play. I may have not had much luck in Estoc Wars but they are better than the great Turtle Wars of 2012. Thank you for the ongoing effort and open conversations with regards to the developing Rancor Season. I am enthusiastic to see how the 1vs1 "bounty hunter" system will emerge. 

6. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

Thank you for removing eb notifications will help the clog in news feed. Does that mean we will be able to see who enters and leaves clan again? Is really annoying not be able to see it unless you are a admin is like you always missing bits of the conversation cos you can't see what's going on.

7. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

@kaw_admin could you let us trade in mithril for 75% of price that was brought?

8. @KaW_Admin:

Please considering my question:

Is it possible I go to war without casting any mith and losing, then I would do EB Paladin and earn mith?

Because if that happens, there would be an exploit to earn mith.

9. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

@WS this had already been answered on page two.. Try read the thread...

:)

10. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

If adequate participation is not acknowledged by Devs you will have the earned mithril (in EB) stripped from you.

11. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

I personally would like the wall post notification returned. It was so practical, and now that the newsfeed spamming of epics and, well, spamming, are gone, we can actually see the posts

12. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

@justice: how much participation is 'adequate' participation?

13. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

@devs:
    'if your clan makes no effort to war, miths will be removed'.

From the clan or individual clan members?

If half the clan decides to roll over and the other half doesn't?

14. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

Would you in such a situation punish the half that tries, or reward the half that doesn't?

15. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

. I wish all these idiots would stop worrying about "exploits". I've forked over a ton of cash on xstals to play and lose, so it's about time someone recognized our efforts. Believe it not, most losers in this game are actually trying very hard to win. Either way winners are gonna get 4 time the amount of mith so what are you crying about?

The condition we must cast mith to get it is also stupid. Winners do not necessarily have to cast it to get it, so why should we?

Either way, it's 10-15 bloody mith we are talking about, so shut your yaps already.

16. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

I kinda wished the EB would start the same the the war was gonna start. I often cast the spell and then come 15min before war just to see the EB is already over.

17. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

Yup stop worrying about exploits, big bugs can be fixed

18. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

Lets take a moment here.....

They finally remove the annoying EB join notifications, AND eliminated "follow bombing".

These were two very annoying aspects of gameplay that had been complained about for a while.

Am I reading complaints that some of you "like" the EB join notices, and want the option to toggle? Seriously? Like looking at your roster and looking at EB history isn't enough?

I swear some of you just enjoy taking the improvements and finding any angle to resist.

Full support to the changes, and zero support for a "toggle option" that nobody will use.

19. So now what happens if someone is no matched, they still get Paladin eb also?

20. Re: Gameplay Improvements Estoc Trials Updates

That's awesome nom nom nom.....