Game of Bad Ideas

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Princess_Luna_Moon, Oct 2, 2016.

1. The purpose of this is to create ideas that you think could improve the game, then have the next player comment on why the idea won't work or is a bad idea.

Example:

Person 1: There should be a country versus country war

Person 2: That would be a bad idea because there are a lot of people all from one country that would pummel a smaller country and it promotes racism.

My idea is there should be 10% plunder bonus for each year they play.

Person 3: That would be bad because ______ My idea is ______

And so on.

I'll start with

My idea is each player should get an xtal on their birthday.

Aaaannnnnnddddd GO!

2. Well, Im just going to make an army of alts that each get xtals. Then i will use them to strip someone. Also, i will lie about my birthday to get the xtals sooner.

3. Hte should be free  jk that would be a terrible idea

4. As for outdated equipment, I believe since levels were added to lands levels be added to equipment. This way old style equipment can actually compete with newer equipment and even then some being most is epic battle retained making new players go for it than just event equip.

5. there's no down side to that :0

6. Have fun having getting/enough resources to do that. ( i bought a trinket, took 600 mith to get to lvl 10 because it constantly reset levels.) I wouldn't even try if there were higher levels.