Game Designer - Ask Me Anything (AMA)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Jul 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey charlie, Welcome to KAW & thx for making a involved thread like this. I've got a decent number of queries but i'll just ask a few as i'm late to this thread.
    1.Do the designers of kaw work mostly independently from ata & have creative control over KAW or does a representative from ata pull the strings there?
    2.Do the designers believe you work in a high quality, satisfied consumer type business or are you aware it comes off as a low cost, mid efficiency model to most players?
    3.Do you have any other obstacles preventing quality of design & development that you feel players could help more with & if so what are they & how can we help?

2. Lol I wouldn't answer that....

3. Which ATA game generated the most revenue in the last quarter?

4. Will you answer any of the above questions with specifics or just regurgitate old generic answers?
    When exactly will the new eb in the Sveruganti series be released? It's been over a year.....
    Can we have an event where clans are rewarded and not individuals?
    Will you address the plunder and drop difference in between spy and attack builds?
    Can you diversify events some? The events are all the same and it's old enough already.
    Implementing a loyalty factor into the game would be nice as well.

5. @ caesar the discrepancy between drops is ATA's idea of a fair n balanced system.Have you seen the hear no evil see no evil and speak no evil and who depicts them,is ATA's case is see no imbalance hear no truth and speak no truth.

7. Eb fairy

Developers spend to much time as it is on EE and EB's

Wabbies entire post summed up.
    - Can we get more EBs with less time in between them and more bars on hte so I can grow my litte fairy wings. Come on devs, give us more quest too. Help ebs out man, we only get all of the updates and the events and we are totally the reason why the game has a massive gap, but you can give us more. Give us more please. On and events are awesome bla bla bla, freeze World Chat (even though that was a typo) than more bla bla bla about the srated above.

Shove off of it. OSW needs an update princess, stop being so greedy.

8. He will use regurgitate old generic answers.

9. I feel that instead of just raw stats, (25,000,000 mith spell) When/If they add more spells it should be based on percentage, so 5% of your stats, its something that they can start on

10. Can clans get a wall like players? It would be nice to leave comments for clans. An added bonus would be the fighting it could stir up.

Obviously a block feature for abusers would be required.

11. Who wants to bet that he isn't going to post answers today?

Seems right in line that ATA would not make a deadline.

12. I bet a seal that he'll post it today… Late at night of course though.

13. I wouldn't make a bet that would make the devs money.

14. Hey guys,

Just an update:
    I am now sitting down to write, expect the post in a few hours.
    I will be sticking around for a while afterwards to have a conversation with anyone who is interested!

Talk to you all soon!

15. Seal has been in my inventory for around 6 months already.

16. Thanks Charlie you beautiful monkey

17. @Grant, Charlie deserves a raise.

18. Support shame grant wouldn't deal with that 

19. #Charlieforatamanager

20. God forbid someone has a different play style than you do :roll:

I also could have sworn this thread was for anybody and everybody to ask questions on and comment on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.